Tears Gator Tears

This. I don’t understand why their fans have any hope at all.

he actually was very solid in the shotgun and the numbers will back it up. I don't expect him to be All-SEC, just hit the open man (in the short and intermediate throws which is where AR struggled at) and i'm good with that. I'M NOT SAYING HE'S GOING TO GREAT/ELITE....just hit the darn open man

Advertisement
he actually was very solid in the shotgun and the numbers will back it up. I don't expect him to be All-SEC, just hit the open man (in the short and intermediate throws which is where AR struggled at) and i'm good with that. I'M NOT SAYING HE'S GOING TO GREAT/ELITE....just hit the darn open man

Wait, is this guy suggesting that Wisconsin does not have a run heavy offense? Is he suggesting that Floridas run game should be more effective than wisconsins? Has this guy ever watched college football?

Wait, is this guy suggesting that Wisconsin does not have a run heavy offense? Is he suggesting that Floridas run game should be more effective than wisconsins? Has this guy ever watched college football?

homie-clown-homie-dont-play.gif

I mentioned it a few days ago, we’re going to HAVE to ground and pound until the freshmen WR’s (Eugene, Andy, and/or Aidan) step up and that’s a TALLLL order cause all we have proven is Pretty Ricky.

TE room maybe even a bigger question mark although I like Arliss. The elephant in the room is Murda Mertz.

I tell you what though; it’s that Tennessee game that’s bothering me. IDK what to expect from them either. Havent beaten us in Gainesville since 2003 but you just FEEL like they’re due at SOME point.

Oh yea our ST was HORRENDOUS last year. Lost some games because of that area too
John Cena GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

Advertisement
Yes he’s saying Florida’s should be better because they playaction from the shotgun vs under center.

Definitely not factoring in the difference in defensive talent he will face in the SEC

Not just cause I'm a Cane fan but uf class I would be upset if that were our class. Got to land top guys I could care less for a 5 star QB, bring me stars on OL and DL the rest will work itself out. U dominate there u start winning.
They have a couple good recruits on the DL and really solid at LB. The safety Filsaime is a 5 star and Raymond will identify good CBs.

They have no OL. And he may be a 5 star but they’re left trying to flip other people’s WRs. There’s no way I believe Jeremiah Smith flips there.

Advertisement
LT: Barber
LG: Leonard
C: Eguakan
RG: Mazzccua
LT: George/Goodwin

I think that’s a solid 5. Things get SUPER dicey tho if Mazzcua misses times recovering cause either it’ll be a redshirt (Farmer) or True Freshman (Harris) there.
2 LTs? Blocking each other I assume?

Attachments

• IMG_1676.gif
    IMG_1676.gif
    954.4 KB · Views: 1
I mentioned it a few days ago, we’re going to HAVE to ground and pound until the freshmen WR’s (Eugene, Andy, and/or Aidan) step up and that’s a TALLLL order cause all we have proven is Pretty Ricky.

TE room maybe even a bigger question mark although I like Arliss. The elephant in the room is Murda Mertz.

I tell you what though; it’s that Tennessee game that’s bothering me. IDK what to expect from them either. Havent beaten us in Gainesville since 2003 but you just FEEL like they’re due at SOME point.

Oh yea our ST was HORRENDOUS last year. Lost some games because of that area too
I can tell you how that game is going to end if you’d like.

I’m not even hating but Tennessee about to be a problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I agree, hooker is a big loss. He has command and trust within that offense. Plus he had the mobility. Milton has a cannon but that’s it. He’s not super fast

Wait till you see the numbers Milton puts up.

Josh Heupel is the best offensive mind in the college game right now. It won't be long until an NFL team throws a gigantic bag at him. They won't miss a beat with Milton replacing Hooker because he can throw and Heupel gets guys open by miles time after time after time. Tennessee is going to beat the **** out of Florida and be really good again.

Advertisement
Back