Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
All kidding aside, that young man needs a nutrionist, something, anything to help him. I can tell you that kid is a heart attack or stroke on the field waiting to happen. They absolutely cannot let that kid on the field. That is borderline negligence.

First thing he’s got to understand and admit to is he has a problem…..but the **** coaches keep telling him he’s a star in the making so he just keeps eating..

1689645658106.gif

Advertisement
Fatson has cake icing running in his veins.

Kid is going to drop dead from a heart attack if they keep putting him out there.

He needs to be in a full-time residential program to lose weight. It really is no joke, being that weight, while participating in a college level football program means that when he gets out, he’s going to be close to 600 pounds without the little bit of exercise he is getting in hogtown.

I mean to weigh close to 450 while being somewhat active, as he would have to be in a football program means that kid is going to be sedentary, and pushing six bills in no time once he’s done, if he even lives long enough.

Advertisement
Fatson has cake icing running in his veins.

Kid is going to drop dead from a heart attack if they keep putting him out there.

He needs to be in a full-time residential program to lose weight. It really is no joke, being that weight, while participating in a college level football program means that when he gets out, he’s going to be close to 600 pounds without the little bit of exercise he is getting in hogtown.

I mean to weigh close to 450 while being somewhat active, as he would have to be in a football program means that kid is going to be sedentary, and pushing six bills in no time once he’s done, if he even lives long enough.
Bruh going to be on a reality show. SpaceX going to need a planet mover to transport to the 500 pound life show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a discussion with a Gator fan this morning about how it takes time to do a complete rebuild. He expects 6 wins this year as they try to unravel the mess that Mullen left. I'd have asked him where he thought the worst weak spots were, but my McMuffins were ready and there were cars behind me.

Advertisement
Back