Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

1689881552654.png

Advertisement
I’ll be at the Old Key Lime House in Lantana the day UGA destroys the gaytor..Gaytor bar and I’ll be enjoying life! Anyone want to join as game draws near let me know..we can have a Canes contingency representing..
Oh I loved going there and watching them lose lol. Was there for a old UF vs LSU game and watching them cry was glorious

Advertisement
Where’s the Great Wall of Alachua stacked in front of Lagway???
Always an indictment on a coach when he can’t recruit their side of the ball. The best recruits the last two cycles have been on their defense. They have Lagway some decent WRs last cycle and that’s it. No great RBs or OL. The TE they got this year is good as well. In the meantime, their defense on paper over the last two hauls is pretty ****** good.

Advertisement
So the real question which we’ve raised, and I find it to be fascinating- even more so than which top WRs are going to flock to the gator for Lagway- is who’s going to block for Lagway???

View attachment 247485View attachment 247486View attachment 247487View attachment 247488View attachment 247489View attachment 247490View attachment 247491View attachment 247492
I mean, the delusion behind these guys talking about what a ****hole Baton Rouge is. Have they ever actually stepped foot in Gainesville?

Advertisement
This is priceless. Don’t know if anyone saw this but G5 Billy was named “The biggest LOSER” at SEC Media days. Here’s an excerpt from those in attendance...

For as thrilling as (Akansas head coach Sam) Pittman was on stage, Napier was the opposite. From his prolonged opening statement to the coach-speak-filled answers, there was little enthusiasm or humor from Napier.

It’s representative of the energy surrounding the Gators heading into his second year at the helm. Florida went 6-7 last season and has its win total at 5.5, according to DraftKings.

Advertisement
Back