Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
To
The nutritionist and head trainer looked at Watson and said “nope not big enough”

Tennessee exposed him late in the game with the hurry up. He was a non factor and they didn’t need to double team him
be fair, he exposes himself whenever he steps foot on the field. He’s 450 pounds of nonfactor

Advertisement
Do they even make jorts that big?

1689613162620.png

Advertisement
Wait till you see the numbers Milton puts up.

Josh Heupel is the best offensive mind in the college game right now. It won't be long until an NFL team throws a gigantic bag at him. They won't miss a beat with Milton replacing Hooker because he can throw and Heupel gets guys open by miles time after time after time. Tennessee is going to beat the **** out of Florida and be really good again.
Shoot I forgot they have Milton. I was thinking they were breaking in Nico. Yeah that game is going to be ugly.

What are the chances the Lizards are just bigger than some of the teams they come up against and they brofense their way into 6 or 7 wins? I hope not but u never know.

Advertisement
I mentioned it a few days ago, we’re going to HAVE to ground and pound until the freshmen WR’s (Eugene, Andy, and/or Aidan) step up and that’s a TALLLL order cause all we have proven is Pretty Ricky.

TE room maybe even a bigger question mark although I like Arliss. The elephant in the room is Murda Mertz.

I tell you what though; it’s that Tennessee game that’s bothering me. IDK what to expect from them either. Havent beaten us in Gainesville since 2003 but you just FEEL like they’re due at SOME point.

Oh yea our ST was HORRENDOUS last year. Lost some games because of that area too

Just to recap:
no QB and no WRs - must ground and pound

Must ground and pound - no OL

Doesn’t bode well my friend.

What are the chances the Lizards are just bigger than some of the teams they come up against and they brofense their way into 6 or 7 wins? I hope not but u never know.

It's college football, anything is possible, but who are they bullying with that offensive line? They play UGA, LSU, FSU, Utah, Kentucky, USCe, Tennessee, Arkansas....not a lot of teams there you're just going to push around.

They have to replace 4 starters on the OL. The one holdover was pretty good last year (Barber), though. They added a portal guard from Baylor who graded out pretty well. But Goodwin didn't get on the field at all his true freshman year at Kentucky. They got a portal tackle from Bama who barely played in 3 years there. I just don't see how the line is as good as last year. They're not going to brofense a lot of teams in the SEC. I will say though that Montrell Johnson Jr. and the little ETN are a solid 1-2 punch.

Billy will generate some good things in the run game, but you completely lose the QB element going from Richardson to Mertz. I know Wisconsin isn't running much zone-read, but he has negative rushing yards for his career. Richardson didn't run nearly as much as I thought he should have last year, but at least you had to gameplan for it. With Mertz, they're going to put 8 guys in the box, dare him to beat you, and you can't even gain a hat down there becasue he can't run. I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Back