Tears Gator Tears

One is a DL coming off a OV to NCST this weekend and the other is a humongous GA DL who is coming off a last minute OV scheduled to UGA. Don’t know what happened with first but the GA kid screams like UGA got one look at him and was
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders
He weighs almost 400 lbs BIG project

Advertisement
No cap, they have an unreal class right now. I think Napier is better than Manny but feels Mannyish. Rushing these kids to commit. Wait till they play games, they sucked with the 4th overall pick, can only imagine how bad it will look with Mertz or Miller lol.

No cap, they have an unreal class right now. I think Napier is better than Manny but feels Mannyish. Rushing these kids to commit. Wait till they play games, they sucked with the 4th overall pick, can only imagine how bad it will look with Mertz or Miller lol.

Not only that but schools are still recruiting and going after them and they will sit back and wait. Now they have to play defense to keep them

You gotta be ******* kidding me. An “unreal“ class? GTFOH.

I’ll tell you how it is unreal though. You think they’re going to even keep half those recruits after the major **** they lay this season. That’s the only thing that’s unreal about it. Several questionable four stars, that are ripe for the picking, if any decent school wants them.

Advertisement
It’s a great class right now and I can’t wait til it gets raided. For now though, you know they will be talking **** as they should. Billy knows we are about to go on our run and wanted to lock up as many as possible. Here is the funny part, kinda like Golden and Manny, the actual side he is supposed to specialize in(offense for him defense for Golden/Manny) doesn’t have much to show for it outside of Lagway.

Let's not be dumb. UF has a very good class so far. The problem is that they need to win to keep it, sort of like us. I like Miami's chances better considering the overhaul we did in offensive philosphy this year and what we have surrounded TVD with at WR, RB and OL. I think out team is much improved schematically and from a talent stand point. TVD has been living i. the gym and apparently is now studying film with Dawson.. something he wasnt doing with Gattis. UF's QB is very suspect and if they win 6 or less then I dont expect them to keep that class. For NOW they are doing a great job.

Advertisement
Let's not be dumb. UF has a very good class so far. The problem is that they need to win to keep it, sort of like us. I like Miami's chances better considering the overhaul we did in offensive philosphy this year and what we have surrounded TVD with at WR, RB and OL. I think out team is much improved schematically and from a talent stand point. TVD has been living i. the gym and apparently is now studying film with Dawson.. something he wasnt doing with Gattis. UF's QB is very suspect and if they win 6 or less then I dont expect them to keep that class. For NOW they are doing a great job.
Their QB situation is horrid.

Advertisement
I think they blew their load too soon lol. Let’s check back during the season

Agreed their fans were all up in arms about not getting any commits on or after visits and suddenly they’re landing commitments?

Wouldn’t shock me if some of those kids got some $$$ and are using them as placeholders or to up the offer from other schools. Billy is striking out in Florida also after he said he would make the state a priority.

Let’s be real the big ones that visited either never committed or committed somewhere else right after their visit.

Are they landing the “big fish”? So far I’d say no. Nice class? Sure but very too heavy defensively with no real offensive help for Lagway. The class is very unbalanced

As of today it’s the #3 class in the country. You’re kidding yourselves if you think it’s not a great class.

But the question should be, do those kids end up there? And when Bama is currently 22nd, A&M is 40th, Texas 58th…we’ll see.

Advertisement
Agreed their fans were all up in arms about not getting any commits on or after visits and suddenly they’re landing commitments?

Wouldn’t shock me if some of those kids got some $$$ and are using them as placeholders or to up the offer from other schools. Billy is striking out in Florida also after he said he would make the state a priority.

Let’s be real the big ones that visited either never committed or committed somewhere else right after their visit.

Are they landing the “big fish”? So far I’d say no. Nice class? Sure but very too heavy defensively with no real offensive help for Lagway. The class is very unbalanced
100% the same plan they deployed last year. They’re already up in arms over the 2022 season, the potential 2023 season and now are struggling recruiting, so bags are being thrown to change the narrative

He weighs almost 400 lbs BIG project
They got Waller too I just saw. That’s another 5 star. They’ve got the number 3 class right now. I still think the season matters for us and them as to where we end up but we’re going to have to wait and see at this point. Billy couldn’t do **** before so I guess their NIL issues have been fixed.

Saying they have the number three class in the country right now does not mean **** for you numbskulls that think this is an amazing class.

It’s only number three because most of the big targets have yet to commit, that’s like saying you’re number three in the peewee league. Big ******* deal.

Some of you people have to learn how to think. Even if they don’t lose a single one of these recruits, which they will, but even if they don’t, once the big whales start committing, that’s just gonna drop their class without them losing anybody and even adding people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back