Tears Gator Tears

Gator fan here. I am pleased with both additions. Offer lists matter more than stars. It's 3 stars with bad offer lists that are questionable.

Georgia wanted that 3 star DT Michai Boireau and he had a commitable offer from them. Georgia brought in Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt during his visit last weekend to try and seal the deal. He also has a very impressive offer list outside of Georgia and Florida that included LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas, Michigan etc.

The 3 star OT Marcus Mascoll had a commitable offer from LSU and he was a take for LSU. He was a long time LSU lean actually.
You can’t be a Gators fan then.

Advertisement
Gator fan here. I am pleased with both additions. Offer lists matter more than stars. It's 3 stars with bad offer lists that are questionable.

Georgia wanted that 3 star DT Michai Boireau and he had a commitable offer from them. Georgia brought in Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt during his visit last weekend to try and seal the deal. He also has a very impressive offer list outside of Georgia and Florida that included LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas, Michigan etc.

The 3 star OT Marcus Mascoll had a commitable offer from LSU and he was a take for LSU. He was a long time LSU lean actually.
The Tonight Show Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement

Look, I'm not one to crap on the players themselves, particularly when it looks like Boireau is a UM legacy (and I don't know if there is family drama, so I won't comment).

But your statements on both Boireau and Mascoll are typical of what Gaytor fans always say. Because FIRST it's "we have a superior star-average", then when you take 0-star and 3-star guys, it becomes all about "offer list".

And I'm also not one to **** on "offer list", but you are MAKING UP the stuff about "committable offers" (or else repeating what someone else said). I look at multiple factors that will COMBINE the offer list with the recruiting effort. We can all debate whether an offer is "committable" but if the school that made the "committable offer" is not pursuing the recruit very hard, then it really doesn't matter.

So go back in this thread to my posting on Sunday, where I analyze the UF recruits AT THE TIME (pre-Boireau, pre-Mascoll). The issue is not whether your recruits have offers or not, but the fact that they are NOT ACTUALLY BEING RECRUITED AS HARD. That's just an undeniable fact. And you can say that they are all "loyal to Slingblade Billy and his G5 Staph", but the reality is that if they are impressed by Dave & Busters and the Cade Museum and dinner in a gymnasium WITHOUT ANY BASIS FOR COMPARISON, then, sure, they are going to think that Hogtown is the greatest visit ever.

And please don't attempt any witty comebacks with me. I am an alumnus of both UM and UF. I've lived in Gainesville. My sister is also an alum. My niece is there now. Don't try to tell me that I don't know about all the hidden charms of Hogtown.

Just keep paying all your recruits not to take their five official visits. Because if they ever figure out that there are OTHER staffs that are genuine, if they ever figure out that there are better things to do with their time than tour the Gaytorade Labs and the Hotel Aleo, then they will actually have to make a COMPLEX decision to weigh the pros and cons against Slingblade and Hogtown.

1687200392089.png

Advertisement
My brother says their supposed to get another big fish today (either jamonta waller or jordan ross), but fits into the mold of what the original cane has outlined previously

I love that they keep repeating the Jamonta Waller thing. He has said he is announcing on August 28th. His birthday.

Could he move it up? Sure, I guess, but WHY? Because Slingblade Billy is desperate to get to #1 for one brief shining moment before the losses begin to pile up?

OK, Boomer Gaytor...

Advertisement
I love that they keep repeating the Jamonta Waller thing. He has said he is announcing on August 28th. His birthday.

Could he move it up? Sure, I guess, but WHY? Because Slingblade Billy is desperate to get to #1 for one brief shining moment before the losses begin to pile up?

OK, Boomer Gaytor...
1000000%....real unfortunate my brother is a gaytor fan, he's real loud at the moment but I keep telling him it'll be a different tune come fall

Look, I'm not one to crap on the players themselves, particularly when it looks like Boireau is a UM legacy (and I don't know if there is family drama, so I won't comment).

But your statements on both Boireau and Mascoll are typical of what Gaytor fans always say. Because FIRST it's "we have a superior star-average", then when you take 0-star and 3-star guys, it becomes all about "offer list".

And I'm also not one to **** on "offer list", but you are MAKING UP the stuff about "committable offers" (or else repeating what someone else said). I look at multiple factors that will COMBINE the offer list with the recruiting effort. We can all debate whether an offer is "committable" but if the school that made the "committable offer" is not pursuing the recruit very hard, then it really doesn't matter.

So go back in this thread to my posting on Sunday, where I analyze the UF recruits AT THE TIME (pre-Boireau, pre-Mascoll). The issue is not whether your recruits have offers or not, but the fact that they are NOT ACTUALLY BEING RECRUITED AS HARD. That's just an undeniable fact. And you can say that they are all "loyal to Slingblade Billy and his G5 Staph", but the reality is that if they are impressed by Dave & Busters and the Cade Museum and dinner in a gymnasium WITHOUT ANY BASIS FOR COMPARISON, then, sure, they are going to think that Hogtown is the greatest visit ever.

And please don't attempt any witty comebacks with me. I am an alumnus of both UM and UF. I've lived in Gainesville. My sister is also an alum. My niece is there now. Don't try to tell me that I don't know about all the hidden charms of Hogtown.

Just keep paying all your recruits not to take their five official visits. Because if they ever figure out that there are OTHER staffs that are genuine, if they ever figure out that there are better things to do with their time than tour the Gaytorade Labs and the Hotel Aleo, then they will actually have to make a COMPLEX decision to weigh the pros and cons against Slingblade and Hogtown.

View attachment 242997
Wanna see a dead body?

gtfoh. One gaytor cuckhold is already too many for this sacred thread.

Advertisement

OK, Boomer Gaytor...

How many linebackers are they taking?

Advertisement
Back