Tears Gator Tears

Looks like the room of a teenager reaching puberty not something a college bound young man would want. What the **** is the deal with the Nike/Jordan shoe magnets on the bed?
Yeah you get to your room and spend 5 mins cleaning the **** off the bed lol. Is there a table in the room?
They got Waller too I just saw. That’s another 5 star. They’ve got the number 3 class right now. I still think the season matters for us and them as to where we end up but we’re going to have to wait and see at this point. Billy couldn’t do **** before so I guess their NIL issues have been fixed.
gaytors ******* suck. They gonna win 4 games max

Advertisement
They got Waller too I just saw. That’s another 5 star. They’ve got the number 3 class right now. I still think the season matters for us and them as to where we end up but we’re going to have to wait and see at this point. Billy couldn’t do **** before so I guess their NIL issues have been fixed.

Waller is impressive. Good get.

That said, **** that school.

Waller is impressive. Good get.

That said, **** that school.

Waller has nothing to do with this class. He’s 2025.

And nobody is a “get“ until they sign in December or February. Would be December 2024 or February 2025. This is a Golden special right here. I’ve seen this play out before, so have you.

The word has gone out, pay recruits to commit. Which is totally non-binding, of course.

Total panic moves.

Advertisement

And nobody is a “get“ until they sign in December or February. Would be December 2024 or February 2025. This is a Golden special right here. I’ve seen this play out before, so have you.

The word has gone out, pay recruits to commit. Which is totally non-binding, of course.

Total panic moves.
Jamonta Waller is 2024. Also 60 of the top 100 kids on 247 have committed to a school.

100% correct on everything else. They won’t stick. Some of big dogs haven’t gotten going yet (Bama, A&M, USC to an extent, Texas, etc.). It’s desperation.

The only thing better than UF having a terrible recruiting class is for them to blow money on verbals, go under .500,
get raided by stable programs and still have a terrible recruiting class.

Last edited:

Total panic moves.

He’s 24. But your point remains - they’ll have to fight off the usual suspects

Fvck em but I always give credit where it’s due. Very impressive front 7 class they are creating after signing a very good front 4 class last cycle un addition to some studs on the backend. Of course they will have to keep them but the same can be said about us and 98% of the schools across the country.

Most of the elite players are uncommitted right now and most of the elite programs are still recruiting them. As soon as the big names start committing, the rankings will shift quite a bit.
First part of your sentence isn’t true. 60 of the top 100 and 85 of the top 150 players in the country (on 247) are currently committed somewhere. A handful of others are making announcements soon.

Second part is very true and something I mentioned. Alabama is 22nd, A&M is 40th, Texas is 58th, USC has a low number of commits, etc. When they come calling / when UF has a 5-7 type season, then the raiding commences.

Advertisement
Saying they have the number three class in the country right now does not mean **** for you numbskulls that think this is an amazing class.

It’s only number three because most of the big targets have yet to commit, that’s like saying you’re number three in the peewee league. Big ******* deal.

Some of you people have to learn how to think. Even if they don’t lose a single one of these recruits, which they will, but even if they don’t, once the big whales start committing, that’s just gonna drop their class without them losing anybody and even adding people.

They have the 4th highest average recruit ranking. You’re a pretty smart dude, so I’m not sure what this post is even about. Unless this is a thread where you just make things up that aren’t remotely true just to **** on them no matter what they do, and I’m not in on the joke? If so, shame on me.

I thought it was a thread to celebrate and toast to and drink gator tears, of which there are MANY right now and have been for years. But their recruiting class right now, yeah….that ain’t one of em. Let’s just keep it 100 in here and not be gator fans. Leave the delusion for those sheep****ers. Keep it a buck, what they’re doing RIGHT NOW is solid and if it were happening here, we’d all be thrilled. But you are right about 1 thing, until pen meets paper, this doesn’t mean everything. However I think that goes without saying and applies for every class in the country.

Last edited:
Florida has become the “safety” school kids claim a space at while they go hunting for better deals. You know like we have been for years. Some good ones will stick because they honestly like the program. But, others will get spots at the schools they really cherish (Or get the best pay). Time will tell. It will be difficult at the office tomorrow.

Last edited:
Look, I'm not one to crap on the players themselves, particularly when it looks like Boireau is a UM legacy (and I don't know if there is family drama, so I won't comment).

But your statements on both Boireau and Mascoll are typical of what Gaytor fans always say. Because FIRST it's "we have a superior star-average", then when you take 0-star and 3-star guys, it becomes all about "offer list".

And I'm also not one to **** on "offer list", but you are MAKING UP the stuff about "committable offers" (or else repeating what someone else said). I look at multiple factors that will COMBINE the offer list with the recruiting effort. We can all debate whether an offer is "committable" but if the school that made the "committable offer" is not pursuing the recruit very hard, then it really doesn't matter.

So go back in this thread to my posting on Sunday, where I analyze the UF recruits AT THE TIME (pre-Boireau, pre-Mascoll). The issue is not whether your recruits have offers or not, but the fact that they are NOT ACTUALLY BEING RECRUITED AS HARD. That's just an undeniable fact. And you can say that they are all "loyal to Slingblade Billy and his G5 Staph", but the reality is that if they are impressed by Dave & Busters and the Cade Museum and dinner in a gymnasium WITHOUT ANY BASIS FOR COMPARISON, then, sure, they are going to think that Hogtown is the greatest visit ever.

And please don't attempt any witty comebacks with me. I am an alumnus of both UM and UF. I've lived in Gainesville. My sister is also an alum. My niece is there now. Don't try to tell me that I don't know about all the hidden charms of Hogtown.

Just keep paying all your recruits not to take their five official visits. Because if they ever figure out that there are OTHER staffs that are genuine, if they ever figure out that there are better things to do with their time than tour the Gaytorade Labs and the Hotel Aleo, then they will actually have to make a COMPLEX decision to weigh the pros and cons against Slingblade and Hogtown.

View attachment 242997

Yoooooooooo

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Gator fan here. I am pleased with both additions. Offer lists matter more than stars. It's 3 stars with bad offer lists that are questionable.

Georgia wanted that 3 star DT Michai Boireau and he had a commitable offer from them. Georgia brought in Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt during his visit last weekend to try and seal the deal. He also has a very impressive offer list outside of Georgia and Florida that included LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas, Michigan etc.

The 3 star OT Marcus Mascoll had a commitable offer from LSU and he was a take for LSU. He was a long time LSU lean actually.

You’ll find out by December.

Advertisement
As of today it’s the #3 class in the country. You’re kidding yourselves if you think it’s not a great class.

But the question should be, do those kids end up there? And when Bama is currently 22nd, A&M is 40th, Texas 58th…we’ll see.
All good points don’t forget us at 24 😏

Im not worried about UF, if they do not fix that OL, they will be like some of those teams we had towards the end of our run. Really good defense that got worn down with no offense.

They on a good run tho. Certainly recruiting better than under Mullen. Still confident we are gonna finish above them in recruiting. Both in total points and average points. Never get too high or too low. In these things especially in the summer. Mario proved he can hold a class together during a terrible season. Can Napier?

Total panic moves.
Dang I didn’t realize he was a 25. He don’t count then lol.

Advertisement
Back