Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Here’s the other part of this it just shows how ******* stupid Billy Napier is. In terms of publicity and social media traffic there’s no way you want all of your stuff happening in one day and having that one day be a Saturday. In June

Here’s the other part of this it just shows how ******* stupid Billy Napier is. In terms of publicity and social media traffic there’s no way you want all of your stuff happening in one day and having that one day be a Saturday. In June
Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Advertisement
Bro when you watch this on youtube with the chat playing you see the gators reaction at beginning then he flips his commit :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

incredible video lmaooo.. Shout out to coach Hayes man..
Lmmaaaoo Yeah I had to watch it again just for the chat comments. They went from loving him, to thinking he was joking, then they started hating lol.

Even if he commits he won’t be in the class as we all know the Top 5 public university has higher admission standards than the Ivy League and everyone knows Mississippi recruits tend to have issues going to high academic institutions. The future…

How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators got 2 more commits. A couple 3 stars. In a mad dash to fill up their class this week
One is a DL coming off a OV to NCST this weekend and the other is a humongous GA DL who is coming off a last minute OV scheduled to UGA. Don’t know what happened with first but the GA kid screams like UGA got one look at him and was
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

Advertisement
I saw that… so suddenly they are getting kids to pop and commit but i noticed it doesn’t seem these kids are prioritized by the “top tier” programs.
It’s classic mullet recruiting. Save for a few guys of course. They got lucky for sure with a legacy guys who are talented

One is a DL coming off a OV to NCST this weekend and the other is a humongous GA DL who is coming off a last minute OV scheduled to UGA. Don’t know what happened with first but the GA kid screams like UGA got one look at him and was
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

Gator fan here. I am pleased with both additions. Offer lists matter more than stars. It's 3 stars with bad offer lists that are questionable.

Georgia wanted that 3 star DT Michai Boireau and he had a commitable offer from them. Georgia brought in Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt during his visit last weekend to try and seal the deal. He also has a very impressive offer list outside of Georgia and Florida that included LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas, Michigan etc.

The 3 star OT Marcus Mascoll had a commitable offer from LSU and he was a take for LSU. He was a long time LSU lean actually.

Last edited:
Gator fan here. I am pleased with both additions. Offer lists matter more than stars. It's 3 stars with bad offer lists that are questionable.

Georgia wanted that 3 star DT Michai Boireau and he had a commitable offer from them. Georgia brought in Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt during his visit last weekend to try and seal the deal. He also has a very impressive offer list outside of Georgia and Florida that included LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas, Michigan etc.

The 3 star OT Marcus Mascoll had a commitable offer from LSU and he was a take for LSU. He was a long time LSU lean actually.

Georgia has taken your lunch money whenever they’ve wanted too. He may have had a commitable offer but he may have been down on their boards also. They may have told him to hold off and he didn’t want too hence why he committed to you.

Congrats tho has Billy found the magic formula? Has your collective started to actually come through on promises?

Advertisement
Back