Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Still one of the greatest Simpson jokes of all time:

Mr. Burns: "What do you think, Smithers?"

Smithers: "I think that women and seamen don't mix."

Mr. Burns: "We KNOW what you think..."

homer simpson simpsons GIF

This is one of my favorite jokes from the series

This is amazing, 90 minutes to enjoy settling into the spacious suites of Hotel Oleo, and take in its breathtaking views of the stormwater management basin...

View attachment 241289

More like 2hrs and 30 minutes….but you figure 30 minutes to take in the majestic hotel room they have,30 minutes to eat the box of cinnamon rolls,another 30 minutes to look at all the pretty pictures on their bed, 30 minutes to try and figure out WTF that towel thing is on their bed and 30 minutes to enjoy that beautiful view so I can see why he got there so early.

Any later and the poor kid would of had to give up one of the big activities BayouBilly had set up for them not to mention the long line there’d be for that ride with him that all the recruits can’t wait to have…Kid was smart to get there so early…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not even making a joke here, I'm pretty sure that the Hotel Oleo is on the site of (or dam close to) the old Skeeter's Big Biscuit on 441. After Ol' Skeeter got into some trouble with the IRS, he went on to start Cafe Risque out on I-75 (incorporated in his wife's name, of course).

True story.

View attachment 241293

The “Lil Asher” was **** good after a night of drinking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean UM has other nearby options such as the Biltmore but gave them Key Biscayne. What options did the gator have near their school that said hey let’s give ‘em the stormwater pond experience?
We could’ve put them at the Executive Motel on 8 street near LeJeune and it would’ve been better than that dump they put their recruits in

Advertisement
Back