Tears Gator Tears

This doesn't have anything to do with UF recruiting, but my nephew was recently offered by App State and FAU. When i talk to em, im going to advise him to take those visits to those schools too. Dont sit on your *** waiting for big schools, take advantage of schools who see you as a priority. He goes to the same school as FSU’s 2024 QB commit and I saw em play in person last season & booooy he can spin it

Congrats to the young man! I’ve spent a lot of time in Boone and at App State, great program and a great town!

Advertisement
The way they spin thing like we didn’t bounce a check we just lied and then never paid. Like that’s anything better.

It’s unfathomably stupid beyond all thought. They all have taken the same course I’ve been into with a bunch of these jort wearing hill Billys and the all know that same game plan.

Once again, Northern gets backed into a corner with facts and has no response besides “I know you are but what am I?”. His verbal beating on the 247 site looks oddly similar to his attempted “debate” here. You can tell he’s a lawyer by the way he goes off on semantics when he doesn’t have a legit response to the other poster. He wrote paragraphs on the term “paperless” because he had absolutely nothing to say in actual response to the Miami poster. When all else fails go off on some ridiculous diatribe and hope the person arguing with you just gets tired of deflection.

Advertisement
1684845556226.gif

TLDR version

Northern: "Lol, Miami is backed by a sugar daddy. You already can't pay NIL, wait until he's broke"
Miami Fan: "But the only real life example of not paying an NIL deal is UF to Rashada"
Northern: "But 13 million was absurd, we are all happy we didn't pay"
Miami Fan: "That's not the point......"

Yeah that was me lol. I haven’t logged onto that site in a while, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to **** talk that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Star whores 'gon *****

Everyone we're recruiting will get big bumps. Most of the current class will be 4 stars locked in ala Chris Johnson. Lol Dylan Day a scrub.

Day
Wheatley
Thomas
Shavers

All end up 4s. Save the receipt.

When we eclipse them over the Summer and mid-season when others get bumps, our class will lap theirs.

Have they not been paying attention to OVs?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back