Tears Gator Tears

I wonder what Fatson’s blood sugar was this morning. Over under on 900?

1684435419947.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you could change one outcome/decision of the Billy Napier era, what would it be?

View attachment 239006

And I thought Jesus WAS ******...

Never stop racisting, Gaytors!

I must’ve missed something who are they referring to with “****** Jesus“?

Whoever it is, what ******* dumb *** country clodhoppers these turds are.

Advertisement
This doesn't have anything to do with UF recruiting, but my nephew was recently offered by App State and FAU. When i talk to em, im going to advise him to take those visits to those schools too. Dont sit on your *** waiting for big schools, take advantage of schools who see you as a priority. He goes to the same school as FSU’s 2024 QB commit and I saw em play in person last season & booooy he can spin it

This doesn't have anything to do with UF recruiting, but my nephew was recently offered by App State and FAU. When i talk to em, im going to advise him to take those visits to those schools too. Dont sit on your *** waiting for big schools, take advantage of schools who see you as a priority. He goes to the same school as FSU’s 2024 QB commit and I saw em play in person last season & booooy he can spin it

Good offers and good advice

Congrats to your nephew on having the opportunity to further his education.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have to love Slingblade Billy's "slow-and-low" recruiting. He treats these kids like a brisket...

View attachment 238574
Low and slow recruiting method…..
Billy: “We gonna recruit u… but we not gonna call u more than twice a month cause we don’t wanna bother u. Now we want you, tho. So when you figure out that UF is the place u wanna be. Call us.”

Recruit: “Yeah coach…
1684724039032.gif

Good advice. Your nephew goes to Benedictine, huh? Yea, that QB can really spin it. They got a really good program. Noway in **** should they be playing in 4A football. But that’s another argument for another day.

Advertisement
Back