Tears Gator Tears

I love that beaker, the transactional lawyer, can’t grasp his head around what a contract is. I mean, the collective wrote rashada a letter the day after he signed his letter of intent that they were cancelling the contract. You would think a lawyer would know that a contract really can’t be cancelled after one of the parties did their part and completed their obligation

Advertisement
Once again, Northern gets backed into a corner with facts and has no response besides “I know you are but what am I?”. His verbal beating on the 247 site looks oddly similar to his attempted “debate” here. You can tell he’s a lawyer by the way he goes off on semantics when he doesn’t have a legit response to the other poster. He wrote paragraphs on the term “paperless” because he had absolutely nothing to say in actual response to the Miami poster. When all else fails go off on some ridiculous diatribe and hope the person arguing with you just gets tired of deflection.
No, he also posted a picture of a famous transsexual man and accused title of being him. Very on brand for mister five rangz. I’m sure he would blame a transgender person for being offended, because he declares it is not offensive

Advertisement
Star whores 'gon *****

Everyone we're recruiting will get big bumps. Most of the current class will be 4 stars locked in ala Chris Johnson. Lol Dylan Day a scrub.

Day
Wheatley
Thomas
Shavers

All end up 4s. Save the receipt.

When we eclipse them over the Summer and mid-season when others get bumps, our class will lap theirs.

Have they not been paying attention to OVs?
I don’t even care about that. They have Mertz as qb and lost there ol to the portal. Recruiting is last thing they should focus on. The portal and poor leadership by g5 Billy is much more problematic and will cause them to win 1-2 games this season

Did I miss the memo that they moved the December early signing day to the middle of May?

I’m so confused that they are actually bragging about recruiting like last recruiting cycle didn’t happen.

They know in their tiny little reptilian hearts what's coming. They know this is the only window they have to crow.

Advertisement
I don’t even care about that. They have Mertz as qb and lost there ol to the portal. Recruiting is last thing they should focus on. The portal and poor leadership by g5 Billy is much more problematic and will cause them to win 1-2 games this season
They lost most of their OL, 2 of their top 3 WRs, their top 5 leading tacklers on defense and Richardson who they replaced with Graham Schmutz. They won 6 games last year with that roster and this year, per ESPN, the gator plays the 3rd toughest schedule in the country.

This isn’t promising for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Mandel’s Mailbag:​

Stewart, pull out your crystal ball and make a bold, gutsy prediction for each Power 5 conference for the 2023 season. — Rob W., Columbia, S.C.

OK!

SEC: Florida finishes last in the SEC East. Billy Napier did a great job at ULL, but I’m failing to see much reason for optimism heading into Year 2, especially if ex-Badger Graham Mertz is his best option at quarterback. The returning roster was underwhelming, and the Gators lost a lot more to the portal than they gained. It’s not inconceivable that Vandy, which beat Kentucky and Florida late last season to finish 5-7, passes Florida in the standings.

Gainesville criminal 1: Remember that time I knocked over that Family Dollar in Tallahassee?

Gainesville criminal 2: What if I told you I did the circus?

Gainesville criminal 1: Wowzers!

Gainesville criminal 2: Zoinks!
Guard overhearing: Did you start with the ringmaster?

Advertisement
Back