C4F8F0B1-7483-4D08-B1B8-6FA61FF9210D.jpeg
36CBB8FA-C89D-40A9-B9A3-381DA19DBC9E.jpeg
71B0E3CC-20A4-44BF-96C5-56BE682E842F.jpeg
46642DDB-1B96-48CA-8FE3-0641B0FDC176.jpeg
14BBB575-3969-4C95-A373-9D83227A770F.jpeg
1C79EC0B-D234-478B-BA0C-DA1EF36D4A9A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I look at like this. If Richardson can hold his own, then we found our franchise qb. If not, then u best bet yo money that Irsay will start him guaranteeing Indy a top 2 pick lmao.
I needed that glass half full take....wish we could've gotten another wr like Mingo or rashee rice to go along with downs

I don’t know what any of it means. Lol

Soooo...Freaknik was an annual spring break festival (primarily) for HBCUs, which was held here in Atlanta (where there are 4 HBCUs in close proximity to each other). The event was known for some wild behavior, though that could certainly be viewed as a matter of opinion.

It lasted for nearly 20 years in the 1980s and 1990s before the ATL cops and politicians cracked down on it. It started to make a comeback in 2019, but I think COVID might have killed it again.

And that Gaytor DEFINITELY intended his comment in a derogatory fashion...

Advertisement
Advertisement
It takes a long time to get that highlight workout video made and sent in for Billy to look at.

I mean, we could be talking about an Amish recruit who caught Covid back in 2020 and then he couldn't find a helmet that would fit him and then after that he developed a rare skin rash that limited him to night games in stadiums with no artificial lighting...so Slingblade Billy is just doing WHATEVER HE CAN to get video to evaluate a kid who has never been filmed by a modern camera in his entire life...

Advertisement
I mean, we could be talking about an Amish recruit who caught Covid back in 2020 and then he couldn't find a helmet that would fit him and then after that he developed a rare skin rash that limited him to night games in stadiums with no artificial lighting...so Slingblade Billy is just doing WHATEVER HE CAN to get video to evaluate a kid who has never been filmed by a modern camera in his entire life...
I can’t find that thread where you found that last post. All I see is that they got a 4 star WR and toured asking about a bump in his ranking and saying he’s underrated, as usual for these creatures of habit.

I can’t find that thread where you found that last post. All I see is that they got a 4 star WR and toured asking about a bump in his ranking and saying he’s underrated, as usual for these creatures of habit.

The blakejacoby question on transfers is the first response.

1683345215715.png

Advertisement
Back