Tears Gator Tears

IMG_8844.jpeg

Advertisement

What morons.

They actually think this is a good flex?

All it does is highlight their inability to use a really talented QB that they had. Not that he’s going to be a great quarterback in the NFL, I don’t believe he is, but he should have been a great college quarterback.

There is no question about it, with that much talent, Anthony Richardson should have been a world beater in college, and he should’ve led them to more wins, had his talents been used appropriately.

You don’t have to be this incredibly great pinpoint accurate passer in college to be effective and lead your team to wins, when you have that much physical talent. An even mediocre offensive coach would’ve figured out a way to use him to showcase and make use of his talent and get more wins.

This is an advertisement for how bad Sling Blade Billy really ****ed things up.

Advertisement
They’re still doing this ****!!!! Holy **** 😂

View attachment 237107
View attachment 237108
They're Florida's flagship school. Top 5 public university. And did you know they're in the SEC?

Players should be begging them to transfer there unless they're all not smart enough to recognize that.

That's it, all 2000+ of the transfer players aren't good enough to be gators.

7k525i.jpg

4-8. Not even joking. I don't see how in the world they win 6 games.

If Mario was doing this we'd have revolted by now.
I'm shocked that they didn't bring in another QB. I always assumed their plan was to jump on whichever UGA QB transferred. Even though that didn't happen, at the very least I figured they'd bring in another QB to compete with Mertz.

Four wins is a very realistic. I can't say with any certainty that there are 5 wins on that schedule. I'll give them Vanderbilt, Charlotte and McNeese. They'd still need 2 of Arkansas, Missouri, UK and SC. But 3 of those games are on the road.

ESPN FPI's has them inside their top 20, ahead of 7 teams on their schedule. Can't wait to see what Vegas thinks.

I'm shocked that they didn't bring in another QB. I always assumed their plan was to jump on whichever UGA QB transferred. Even though that didn't happen, at the very least I figured they'd bring in another QB to compete with Mertz.

Four wins is a very realistic. I can't say with any certainty that there are 5 wins on that schedule. I'll give them Vanderbilt, Charlotte and McNeese. They'd still need 2 of Arkansas, Missouri, UK and SC. But 3 of those games are on the road.

ESPN FPI's has them inside their top 20, ahead of 7 teams on their schedule. Can't wait to see what Vegas thinks.

And despite what Lagway may say you know a lot of people are gonna be coming at him hard. Florida is gonna have to fight hard to keep him

Advertisement

I'd guess 6 flat with juice on the under. Only a handful of teams are out right now but in probably 1-2 months, we'll see it all.

And despite what Lagway may say you know a lot of people are gonna be coming at him hard. Florida is gonna have to fight hard to keep him
Might not even step foot on a college football field to be quite honest.

Advertisement
Send us your evaluation tape is still a thing with this staff? Lol.

It is a perfect example of the combination of several of the ****'s worst trait: an overinflated sense of entitlement and illusions of grandeur combined with operational stupidity.

Pretty much nailed it.

It's bizarre, the Gaytors like to brag about "Billy's Army" and how they hired so many people, but they are still demanding that their recruits prepare and submit their own VHS tapes to be considered for recruitment. It's as if Hogtown doesn't have access to the interwebz...

UGA had that roster their qb isn't the goods everyone knew that. You don't need a qb when your team is that **** stacked. If u have one that's great also. AR if he was accurate than he's a top pick off measurables. But he can't throw. If he doesn't improve that he will flame out. If the colts run something like Dabol AR could do some damage imo. But as we all know f the gators. That is all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back