Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
NIL is new. The Gator Collective was formed in 2021 by Eddie Rojas a former UF baseball player who happens to have a financial brokerage firm as his primary career. He formed the Gator Collective to assist UF players in all sports to find NIL deals and in some cases to act as a 3rd party. The Collective ... according to what I read on the Gator site ... relies on different primary boosters for financial funding support for each sport. For football there is a booster, Hugh Hathcock, that is the main backer along with a group of 'million dollar donor buddies". The collective acts as an agent, draws up contracts, negotiates deals, and gets booster pledges to fund the NIL deals. They do have "subscribers" that pay a monthly fee and that provides some revenue that the Collective uses either as donations to UF, to fund NIL deals, and cover "operating costs". The collective itself does not have significant assets and the way it theoretically operates to fund a big NIL deal is a). A booster or booster group agrees that they will fund up to X amount to cover an NIL then b). the GC acting as an agent negotiates the deal and executes a BINDING contract.

What apparently happened here is that the Gator Collective either had the pledge from the booster(s) to cover the Rashada NIL deal or Rojas THOUGHT he would get the pledge and went ahead on his own and executed the contract. No idea what actually happened. But in December the GC sent a Termination letter ... as an attempt to back out of the executed agreement ... and the stipulated initial "up front payment" was not made. The Collective failed to pay and is in default. Not a good look for the Gators. In Gainesville everybody is pointing fingers and Hugh Hathcock, the 'reported' donor who allegedly backed out, will not take phone calls (He owns Velocity Automotive a large car dealer service company).
The infamous blue Lamborghini belongs to Hugh I believe.

My Bull Gator partner sent me a text razzing me about the CM flip like something really bad had happened to us. My response was, “Who is going to defend the Gator Collective from the Rash lawsuit and how are you guys going to pay for it?” His reply was not the middle finger emoji. It was the pile of crap emoji. LOL like would be nearly perfect if we had a real OC.

Screenshot_20230114_205132_Discord.jpg

Advertisement
He never left reading the board. He stopped posting and for the most part didn’t even use reactions with rare exception until recently.
@The Franchise would body anyone on the board with facts. He left me bodied before too but I didn't take it personal it's respect. Dude is fuqin educated and funny asf I respect him.

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner sent me a text razzing me about the CM flip like something really bad had happened to us. My response was, “Who is going to defend the Gator Collective from the Rash lawsuit and how are you guys going to pay for it?” His reply was not the middle finger emoji. It was the pile of crap emoji. LOL like would be nearly perfect if we had a real OC.
Their situation is on another stratosphere. We’re losing a top CB recruit from Lakeland to Deion. Their NIL program just blew up very publicly with them not honoring contractually obligated payments while costing the player other opportunities. The damage done to them will be extensive.

Their situation is on another stratosphere. We’re losing a top CB recruit from Lakeland to Deion. Their NIL program just blew up very publicly with them not honoring contractually obligated payments while costing the player other opportunities. The damage done to them will be extensive.
Getting Singletary is a must if Cormani flips.

Jackson st would have beaten Colorado this year. That team is on par with floridas next season

Advertisement

Jackson st would have beaten Colorado this year. That team is on par with floridas next season
Singletary was a top recruit out of high school but it seems that some think he was overrated and not getting any traction at UGA. Not saying he still wouldn’t be a big help but maybe he’s more of a common piece than a Cormani-like talent???

Singletary was a top recruit out of high school but it seems that some think he was overrated and not getting any traction at UGA. Not saying he still wouldn’t be a big help but maybe he’s more of a common piece than a Cormani-like talent???
He’s got a years experience. Didn’t crack the two deep as a true freshman on the back to back college football champion doesn’t mean he was overrated imo

I would take Singletary over all our corners with the exception being Davonte Brown

Cormani is also bringing drama with the way things are unfolding. Rashada vibes

He’s got a years experience. Didn’t crack the two deep as a true freshman on the back to back college football champion doesn’t mean he was overrated imo

I would take Singletary over all our corners with the exception being Davonte Brown

Cormani is also bringing drama with the way things are unfolding. Rashada vibes
Oh I’d take him. As far as Cormani, to me he’s gone and been gone, we’re just getting more confirmation now so I haven’t expected much that way in a bit.

Advertisement

Agree if we get Singletary then I’m ok with it all. Don’t get me wrong I would love to have Cormani still and think he’s got great potential

Cormani was gonna play but not be a major factor this year. He still needs to put on some weight.

I’ll take the guy who’s been in a good college program for a year already and that can immediately come in and help.

HasNoCock donated 13 million last year BY HIMSELF NO LESS( how much did they pay out counting all their boosters? ATM money 🤷‍♂️) But the turds want everyone to believe they aren’t paying anyone .
$13m to the school overall .... not to the collective.

Advertisement
Back