Tears Gator Tears

95% of UMiami campus don’t speak spanish, you can get by. 😂

I think more than 5% of the UM campus speak Spanish, at least it was like that when I was there, but your point stands. In the sense that 95% or more of the campus speaks English extremely well, but many of them are bilingual, having Spanish/English as their top two languages.

I was a science major for my first degree, so I had more than an average number of Asians in my classes as well.

Advertisement
Pittsburg is as much a part of the SF Metro as Lakeland is to the Tampa metro…. That’s a stretch there my man
Ok, it’s not far from Concord and Walnut Creek - it’s Bay Area. It’s about an hour out from SF just like Santa Rosa is on the north bay side. It’s not a podunk country area like metro Alachua Hogtown.

I think more than 5% of the UM campus speak Spanish, at least it was like that when I was there, but your point stands. In the sense that 95% or more of the campus speaks English extremely well, but many of them are bilingual, having Spanish/English as their top two languages.

I was a science major for my first degree, so I had more than an average number of Asians in my classes as well.
It’s not a lot that’s for sure, I think somewhere between 5 - 10% have some proficieny. I’m on campus a good bit and I don’t hear Spanish that much, but yea that might be due to English being the preferred language on campus for bilinguals. But it’s not like coral gables is Spanish heavy

83AC0F6D-1CDF-4610-A3B4-F42E23F75758.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys that get pursued and don’t flip get all sorts of preachy over it. Zay Flowers did the same thing, super weird, it’s like they think they’re Jesus resisting Satan in the wilderness. Nah man, you just said no to some money, it’s not that serious.
They’re probably mad because we didn’t offer the amount of money they think they deserved from us.

On3 just declared Ruiz as the biggest NIL contributor of the year - and it’s not for doing NIL incorrectly.

If the award went to the head of a collective with drunk rants on Twitter spaces, however, yes UF’s guy would probably win in a landslide.

Dense Son can technically get by saying good coaching because he’s a CB and they have Raymond, but that staff is cheeks outside of him.

On3 just declared Ruiz as the biggest NIL contributor of the year - and it’s not for doing NIL incorrectly.

If the award went to the head of a collective with drunk rants on Twitter spaces, however, yes UF’s guy would probably win in a landslide.

Dense Son can technically get by saying good coaching because he’s a CB and they have Raymond, but that staff is cheeks outside of him.
The quote was from Denson as posted above

Advertisement
Did he just admit that Florida has illegally paid him?
I don't know if he got an illegal payment or not, but his comment clearly reflects he's getting a deal and he believes Florida fulfills their deals, while he questions Miami for some reason. Idk how he can verify Florida fulfills their deals. Maybe he knows because he already got a check. His quote gets real close to him confirming he did.

Advertisement
Just say you're a double uf legacy and miami's nil deal made you interested in coming here....no need to bash us for being structured better....have fun eating mayo mac
It was Pure damage control most likely instigated by the gator staff after his Hurricane flirtation revealed just how serious and close his hurricane recruitment became. For a Double gator legacy and long term commit it was kind of embarrassing to the gator staff to come so close to losing Denson to Miami. Add to the disappointing close to early signing day by the gators imo they were trying to save face a bit by initiating and making public Denson supposed comments.

It was Pure damage control most likely instigated by the gator staff after his Hurricane flirtation revealed just how serious and close his hurricane recruitment became. For a Double gator legacy and long term commit it was kind of embarrassing to the gator staff to come so close to losing Denson to Miami. Add to the disappointing close to early signing day by the gators imo they were trying to save face a bit by initiating and making public Denson supposed comments.
Benders (not our board member) been wrong a lot this year too....im not on on3 but my bro is a gaytor fan and I've seen his hopes dashed a lot this year....it's glorious

Advertisement
Back