Tears Gator Tears

“I’ve never been in a true strength and conditioning program before,” Rashada said. “I weigh about 175 pounds right now but I put on weight quick so I can’t wait to get to Florida and start the meal program and strength program.

The tears come when he sees that macaroni slop they call food, or when he gets snapped in half behind that OL.
Classic deflection.

"I've never been in a true strength and conditioning program before".

Why not

Advertisement
Screenshot_20221230-100948.png

What about Coral Gables where the University actually is with a population of less than 50k?

Also didn't know you had to speak Spanish to get around in S. Fla 🤷🤦

View attachment 222749
What about Coral Gables where the University actually is with a population of less than 50k?

Also didn't know you had to speak Spanish to get around in S. Fla 🤷🤦
Maybe a Gator would have a rough time getting around ... but a normal person won't have any difficulty. The vast majority of the Latin American's who have moved to Miami in the past 20 years are college educated multi-lingual individuals who have opened offices in South Florida and have either their 2nd or 3rd residence in Miami.

Advertisement
Pittsburg, CA is in Metro San Francisco. It’s not a small city in the middle of Siberia.
Spanish is the first language out of any salesperson’s mouth in any store period down here in Miami @Yoyo82 .
I’m inside (2) miles from the U off Miller Road 56st .
The U is a very beautiful eye catching campus, just getting a recruit to see it in person is tremendously important in getting them especially if parents are there also.

The U is like a little paradise surrounded by a forest the best way to describe it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Is this just a female scorned? He didn’t get any love or offers from Miami and Ruiz?
I mean… we tried to flip and put in work doing it. He and Ja were two of the few kids we even cared about in their class. I’m not surprised he is putting us on blast, was expected. Like I said earlier, Gators need to highlight kids like him to take the attention away from the fact we cleaned up against them this cycle. What they fail to mention is that he did listen to us and did consider flipping and that he is a Gator legacy.

Advertisement
I mean… we tried to flip and put in work doing it. He and Ja were two of the few kids we even cared about in their class. I’m not surprised he is putting us on blast, was expected. Like I said earlier, Gators need to highlight kids like him to take the attention away from the fact we cleaned up against them this cycle. What they fail to mention is that he did listen to us and did consider flipping and that he is a Gator legacy.
Gotcha thanks. I don’t have the time keep up with recruiting that much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back