Tears Gator Tears

19k5x7.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why White or Tarquin are transferring. When it's all said and done, i'm not mad at it. Napier said at his opening presser to be patient and that this is a process and since I know he's not getting fired anytime soon, i'm willing to allow him to rebuild it his way. We're 14 under the 85 so we have leverage in the portal and for NSD.
thats how i feel about Mario. Dude could go 5-7 or worse again next year and hes still here as long as he wants. No sense in even *****ing over it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks is a strong word but I think he's a 4th-5th rounder.
I think what you both are saying is he’s been overrated to date. Still has a chance for the light to come on and elevate his game. There are some physical tools there and poor technique and thinking too much does make a player play slow and look slow. He has enough skills that if he was available I would kick the tires.

I think what you both are saying is he’s been overrated to date. Still has a chance for the light to come on and elevate his game. There are some physical tools there and poor technique and thinking too much does make a player play slow and look slow. He has enough skills that if he was available I would kick the tires.
This, reality is that our CB situation is that bad.

Sucks is a strong word but I think he's a 4th-5th rounder.
It’s odd how his production and overall play slipped this year, particularly with Raymond there. His freshman year he looked like he was going to take that upward trajectory to being a 1st/2nd rounder. He can still flip the script with this season. Just thought with Raymond coming in he would have been better.

Advertisement
Back