Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I feel if we offer Ethan he’ll jump on it , he loves living in Florida his mother is an expert fisherman and there lives are here.
Oh by the way she very pretty young mother, dedicated to her son in every way.
Ethan will not do anything unless his mother who has sacrificed everything for Ethan and even if it’s best for him to leave Florida she will tell him to go , even if her heart breaks in saying good by she’ll show nothing but smiles knowing it’s best for him.
Ethan will be a high NFL high draft choice, he’s a RELENTLESS MAULER till whistle blows.

YES , I’m a fan of Ethan because he earned it on the field and off.

GET HIM NOW

GOCANES
Why does he want to transfer?

Advertisement
I also ask why would the gators whole OLINE want to leave all at once ?

I’ll share if there’s anything

GOCANES

It’s a **** good question.

Rashada has to be like…

1672077990676.gif

I feel if we offer Ethan he’ll jump on it , he loves living in Florida his mother is an expert fisherman and there lives are here.
Oh by the way she very pretty young mother, dedicated to her son in every way.
Ethan will not do anything unless his mother who has sacrificed everything for Ethan and even if it’s best for him to leave Florida she will tell him to go , even if her heart breaks in saying good by she’ll show nothing but smiles knowing it’s best for him.
Ethan will be a high NFL high draft choice, he’s a RELENTLESS MAULER till whistle blows.

YES , I’m a fan of Ethan because he earned it on the field and off.

GET HIM NOW

GOCANES
In this day and age where people will exploit their kids for a few extra under the table dollars, it's nice to hear about a mother like that.

Advertisement
Not sure why anyone is getting so chuffed about transfers out after a 6-7 season.

Right!!! I want the program stripped and burned to the ground and the sooner CBN can get his guys in, the better. We weren't/aren't going to make serious news in 2023 anyways, so go ahead and place the chips on the table for 2024 and beyond.

Schedule sets up for them, if he (Rashada) comes in and has the goods that is, to slowly usher him in before the UGA game. I think we're going to be 3-3 no matter WHO is the QB between Mertz, Miller, and Rashada

@ Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@ USCe - L
Bye
UGA - L
Arky - W
@ LSU- L
@ Missouri - W
FSU - L

That Charlotte, Vandy, USCe stretch is where I think IF you want to get him in there, that's the stretch to do it. I envision it as don't play him vs Utah, ease him in vs McNeese State, play him against UT if the starter struggles, then give him the reigns against Charlotte and go from there

thats how i feel about Mario. Dude could go 5-7 or worse again next year and hes still here as long as he wants. No sense in even *****ing over it.

Exactly!!! Too much money tied into Cristobal and Napier to even entertain cutting bait regardless of how year two goes. Both programs have fans who DO NOT understand what the word REBUILD REALLLLLLY means. You have to strip a program down to its core and build it back up (along with having complete by in from the higher ups). I think both coaches looked at this past season as an evaluation year. NOBODY from either side would have blinked an eye if they purged the roster last year but they just didn't rush it and played with house money in 2022. They wanted to win obviously, but they are both trying to build a LONG TERM program and not a quick fix band aid. I looked about both of our 2022 classes and saw that as the season went on, both coaches started to play THEIR guys whether is was portal of HS guys and low key....the results weren't too bad at all.

I also think whatever/if any staff changes are made, that'll tell you what both coaches feel. If neither make position/coordinator changes, then they're basically saying the issue was the players and not the coaches. If coaches are replaced, they're saying the players are good but the coach(es) weren't. Do either coach have the balls to make the necessary coaching moves remains to be seen. Don't seem like that's going to happen unless they have someone who's coaching in an upcoming bowl game and being respectful and waiting until their game is finished before plucking/announcing them.

No player is bigger than the program and getting these young kids to realize that and buy in to whatever culture they want to create will help the rebuilding. You want to get a point where you have a program like Bama and having 2 potential top 10 picks (Young and Anderson) still wanting to play in a "meaningless" bowl game because they love the program, culture, and team mates THAT much

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly!!! Too much money tied into Cristobal and Napier to even entertain cutting bait regardless of how year two goes. Both programs have fans who DO NOT understand what the word REBUILD REALLLLLLY means. You have to strip a program down to its core and build it back up (along with having complete by in from the higher ups). I think both coaches looked at this past season as an evaluation year. NOBODY from either side would have blinked an eye if they purged the roster last year but they just didn't rush it and played with house money in 2022. They wanted to win obviously, but they are both trying to build a LONG TERM program and not a quick fix band aid. I looked about both of our 2022 classes and saw that as the season went on, both coaches started to play THEIR guys whether is was portal of HS guys and low key....the results weren't too bad at all.

I also think whatever/if any staff changes are made, that'll tell you what both coaches feel. If neither make position/coordinator changes, then they're basically saying the issue was the players and not the coaches. If coaches are replaced, they're saying the players are good but the coach(es) weren't. Do either coach have the balls to make the necessary coaching moves remains to be seen. Don't seem like that's going to happen unless they have someone who's coaching in an upcoming bowl game and being respectful and waiting until their game is finished before plucking/announcing them.

No player is bigger than the program and getting these young kids to realize that and buy in to whatever culture they want to create will help the rebuilding. You want to get a point where you have a program like Bama and having 2 potential top 10 picks (Young and Anderson) still wanting to play in a "meaningless" bowl game because they love the program, culture, and team mates THAT much
Whats going on over there with the OL? ?? No way Billy is pushing Ethan White out…

Advertisement
Whats going on over there with the OL? ?? No way Billy is pushing Ethan White out…

IDK but tbh....keeping White for 2023, with or without Tarquin, wasn't going to gain us an extra victory or two. We're still 6-6 floor in 2023 with or without him. Nothing has leaked out about why he and Tarquin are leaving so I won't even speculate lol.

Right!!! I want the program stripped and burned to the ground and the sooner CBN can get his guys in, the better. We weren't/aren't going to make serious news in 2023 anyways, so go ahead and place the chips on the table for 2024 and beyond.

Schedule sets up for them, if he (Rashada) comes in and has the goods that is, to slowly usher him in before the UGA game. I think we're going to be 3-3 no matter WHO is the QB between Mertz, Miller, and Rashada

@ Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@ USCe - L
Bye
UGA - L
Arky - W
@ LSU- L
@ Missouri - W
FSU - L

That Charlotte, Vandy, USCe stretch is where I think IF you want to get him in there, that's the stretch to do it. I envision it as don't play him vs Utah, ease him in vs McNeese State, play him against UT if the starter struggles, then give him the reigns against Charlotte and go from there

You guys better win that bye week or you might be looking at another Losing season._😜

Advertisement
Back