Tears Gator Tears

Right!!! I want the program stripped and burned to the ground and the sooner CBN can get his guys in, the better. We weren't/aren't going to make serious news in 2023 anyways, so go ahead and place the chips on the table for 2024 and beyond.

Schedule sets up for them, if he (Rashada) comes in and has the goods that is, to slowly usher him in before the UGA game. I think we're going to be 3-3 no matter WHO is the QB between Mertz, Miller, and Rashada

@ Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@ USCe - L
Bye
UGA - L
Arky - W
@ LSU- L
@ Missouri - W
FSU - L

That Charlotte, Vandy, USCe stretch is where I think IF you want to get him in there, that's the stretch to do it. I envision it as don't play him vs Utah, ease him in vs McNeese State, play him against UT if the starter struggles, then give him the reigns against Charlotte and go from there
On paper that schedule is mypillow.com (until the end)

Advertisement
You guys better win that bye week or you might be looking at another Losing season._😜

Lmaoooo on the cool though, that season can end with us losing the last 4 after the bye too to UGA, Arky, @ LSU, @ Missouri, and FSU. Nasty work putting LSU late instead of the usual game before our bye week.

Really is which is why, since i'm predicting us to young next year, that we need to shoot for 3-3 before the UGA game. I mean to keep it a whole bean, 2-4 wouldn't shock me but would be a HUGE disappointment. Need to steal that UK and/or USCe game
How far you all have fallen to refer to needing to “steal” that UK game.

I feel like it was a couple of years ago y’all hadn’t lost to them since the 80s or 90s.

Life comes at you fast.

Last edited:
IDK but tbh....keeping White for 2023, with or without Tarquin, wasn't going to gain us an extra victory or two. We're still 6-6 floor in 2023 with or without him. Nothing has leaked out about why he and Tarquin are leaving so I won't even speculate lol.
But you need bodies and he was 2nd team All-SEC

Advertisement
2019 and 2022 Miami showed that without a capable offensive line, nothing else works. You can have prime Dan Marino or Michael Vick back there, throwing to Andre Johnson and Santana Moss with McGahee and Gore in the backfield…none of it matters. It will all be rendered null and void without a line.

2019 and 2022 Miami showed that without a capable offensive line, nothing else works. You can have prime Dan Marino or Michael Vick back there, throwing to Andre Johnson and Santana Moss with McGahee and Gore in the backfield…none of it matters. It will all be rendered null and void without a line.
Our OL wasn’t great but we had way bigger issues. WRs that could never create separation. Injuries to our RBs but most importantly we had a game plan that didn’t put the small semblance of talent we did have in positions to make plays. TVD was a 1st round talent going into the season and the coaching made him look like ****. At first I thought it was TVD being overrated and I believe that be a part of it but it became clear that coaching was the larger chunk here. You don’t get blown out by Middle Tenn and Duke at home and it’s the talent…

Advertisement
Our OL wasn’t great but we had way bigger issues. WRs that could never create separation. Injuries to our RBs but most importantly we had a game plan that didn’t put the small semblance of talent we did have in positions to make plays. TVD was a 1st round talent going into the season and the coaching made him look like ****. At first I thought it was TVD being overrated and I believe that be a part of it but it became clear that coaching was the larger chunk here. You don’t get blown out by Middle Tenn and Duke at home and it’s the talent…
The recruiting is making people forget how trash the scheme was. But nevermind that in this thread. Back to the tears

waiting till Samson or Francis hit the portal after spring ball then we'll get em lol jk

Saw where Tre’von Johnson just hit the portal after Jordan Young this morning…you guys gonna have anyone left to play come September

Last edited:
2023 Gator offense. Just a center.

20151018215854.0.jpg

That offense needs A LOT of portal studs.

It’s going to be either Mertz or freshman Rashada throwing to no one proven with a bad OL blocking for them (Canes fans know what that looks like).

A lot of time left to get portal guys but right now that offense plus last year’s defense without the playmaking of AR is a 3-5 win team straight up.

Advertisement
Lmaoooo on the cool though, that season can end with us losing the last 4 after the bye too to UGA, Arky, @ LSU, @ Missouri, and FSU. Nasty work putting LSU late instead of the usual game before our bye week.
That @ Mizzou game always seems to give UF trouble

Advertisement
Could their half dozen OL coaches suit up and play?

G5 Billy aka Sling Blade Billy and his G5 staph, with their mid recruiting, gonna be corching it up in the SEC SEC SEC for years…and I’m here for it.

Maybe he’s planning on checking how many of that 500 man staff he hired has eligibility left and let them play…

Advertisement
Back