Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Tell me how it’s in the plan to get rid of a second team all SEC O-lineman, for a line that otherwise was not very good. Somebody explain the logic of that to me because I’m having a hard time with it.
I’m sure gators would say something stupid like “culture” and that he wasn’t buying in and was a locker room cancer

Advertisement
EE2BC0BE-4308-4B41-BC6F-6DC28876E197.jpeg

1672266146287.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner has completely lost his mind with the gators replacing AR15 with Mertz. He says that lots of the money guys who were not “in love with” Sunbelt Billy when he was hired are becoming very vocal. He actually said that with all of the portal losses they may start the youngest roster they have in modern times. He is talking about a 3-9 /4-8 season which would be glorious.

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner has completely lost his mind with the gators replacing AR15 with Mertz. He says that lots of the money guys who were not “in love with” Sunbelt Billy when he was hired are becoming very vocal. He actually said that with all of the portal losses they may start the youngest roster they have in modern times. He is talking about a 3-9 /4-8 season which would be glorious.
I love the bull gator partner stories.

I love the bull gator partner stories.
He is the classic gator fan too. Gator license plate on his Benz. Wears gator polos to the office. Has a ball signed by the gator Heisman winners and framed jerseys, photos of games [not of his wives or kids], gator golf bag, and gator cups and mugs everywhere. He can tell you what the current depth chart looks like and which high schools have produced players.........

.......****. Replace "gator" and "Benz" with "Canes" and "Jeep" and that is almost me [I have photos of wifey and kids]................... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

He is the classic gator fan too. Gator license plate on his Benz. Wears gator polos to the office. Has a ball signed by the gator Heisman winners and framed jerseys, photos of games [not of his wives or kids], gator golf bag, and gator cups and mugs everywhere. He can tell you what the current depth chart looks like and which high schools have produced players.........

.......****. Replace "gator" and "Benz" with "Canes" and "Jeep" and that is almost me [I have photos of wifey and kids]................... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

You have a Jeep? What kind?

I rented a Wrangler on a whim on a business trip a couple of weeks ago up north and had some issues.

Advertisement
Back