Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staff.jpg

Advertisement
I watch a lot of college football, but I don’t think I watched a single Wisconsin game.
Is Merts that bad?
Gaytors are melting down worse than if they lost two 5 stars.
I hope he is, gets pulled and Rashada plays and throws 4 pics, is benched, and transfers to Wyoming, never to be seen or heard from again.

Big time prospect out of HS but has been a huge disappointment in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would white transfer? Any insight?

Any reason why so many starting OL entering portal? Wasn’t y’all OL pretty good? Not like any sure fire starters coming in behind them or is there?

Not sure why White or Tarquin are transferring. When it's all said and done, i'm not mad at it. Napier said at his opening presser to be patient and that this is a process and since I know he's not getting fired anytime soon, i'm willing to allow him to rebuild it his way. We're 14 under the 85 so we have leverage in the portal and for NSD.

Not sure why White or Tarquin are transferring. When it's all said and done, i'm not mad at it. Napier said at his opening presser to be patient and that this is a process and since I know he's not getting fired anytime soon, i'm willing to allow him to rebuild it his way. We're 14 under the 85 so we have leverage in the portal and for NSD.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back