Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully out of desperation to get recruiting momentum UF agreed to a lot of guaranteed $ to Rashada. Would love to see him suck & their locker room implode. Rashada isn't a dawg, seems soft & mentally weak

So they would rather pay a guy off a 6-7 roster than a top 50 high school player?
Perfect statement.

So, the gator doesn’t want to pay recruits to make their team better, they’d rather just pay the group of guys who just went 6-7. It’s especially bad considering the best guy from that group isn’t even on the team anymore.

if we build a 5 star oline around emory
in 3 years he could be mac jones and up the best one
the past 20 years for us has never been skill positions its the garbage oline
Uhhhh… we have definitely had our troubles with skill positions the past 20 years. DBs specifically corners and let’s not forget we had a punter playing WR at one point.

Advertisement
Perfect statement.

So, the gator doesn’t want to pay recruits to make their team better, they’d rather just pay the group of guys who just went 6-7. It’s especially bad considering the best guy from that group isn’t even on the team anymore.
Keep in mind that G5Billy is doing it the right way, long-term vision not short-term...LOL

Perfect statement.

Sounds like a perfect formula for 6-7 purgatory

Summer Reaction GIF
He blew UFUNGUS some heat. Sunbelt Billy on fire

Advertisement
Serious Question....
Why is nobody talking about Alabama or Georgia spending?
Its always Miami is buying players.
Pre NIL Eddie Jackson!
But but but Ruiz!
I think it is because (for whatever reason) UM's bag game was never something that was feared. Pre NIL everyone knew the players in the bag game and UGA and Bama did get called out regularly. Well once the schools start winning, unless you are elite elite, a 4* may not have the same leverage for a bag as there is another 4* right behind you ready to jump at the opportunity to play for one of the top programs. So while bags may help sway some kids, they can also just sell the success of the program/getting kids drafted.

Now with NIL the only new person at the table is Miami. (yes Tenn and Oregon have very strong NIL but Tenn was handing out legit mcdonalds bags of cash (side note what ever happened to that?) and Oregon was always rumored to pay with Nike money) so Miami is just the new toy everyone wants to talk about, coupled with a self-made billionaire that puts himself in the spotlight.

Miami pre NIL likely does not finish top 4 class in the nation. Mario would still close a bunch of guys and I believe have a top 10 class but this is just their coping mechanism because obviously NO ONE would want to play for UM unless it was for an absurd amount of cash.

They fail to understand the reason UF got a bunch of mid 4* is because they are a mid SEC program with a mid NIL and mid-recruiter as a HC. If we are keeping it buck Miami is a mid ACC team, but we have an elite NIL coupled with an elite recruiter, therefore we get elite recruits. you essentially need 2/3 of those things to get elite recruits. It is not rocket science.

Advertisement
Uhhhh… we have definitely had our troubles with skill positions the past 20 years. DBs specifically corners and let’s not forget we had a punter playing WR at one point.
I agree but in general
Our oline has lagged way behind skill position recruiting

I watch a lot of college football, but I don’t think I watched a single Wisconsin game.
Is Merts that bad?
Gaytors are melting down worse than if they lost two 5 stars.
I hope he is, gets pulled and Rashada plays and throws 4 pics, is benched, and transfers to Wyoming, never to be seen or heard from again.

Advertisement
Back