Tears Gator Tears

LOL. Without that bigass diploma mill, Gainesville would just be a smaller, sh1ttier version of Ocala. So they got that goin' for 'em.
Ocala has Silver Springs, National Parts Depot, and a lot of wealthy horse ranches. Gainesville would be more like a slightly larger Waldo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Gators think all of those 4 stars in the 400s are going to help them lol

Inflated class again based on a bunch of mid talent.

In that entire class I’d want:
- Kelby
- Jakeem
- Andy
- Kearney

The rest to me are mid Af
I’d only take Jakeem and Denson. I’d probably take Jean also, just because we need WR and he’s from Northwestern.

Advertisement
What’s this trouble locker room they are trying to lump us in with A&M…this is the first class with Mario/Ruiz these kids are not even in the locker room yet

Here’s the one thing they don’t account for or factor in and that’s the Head Coach. Mario has never had “locker room problems” and that’s because he’s the Alpha.

Comparing him to Jimbo who just his players do whatever the **** they wanted is ridiculous

So why just point out UM and atm????? You mean that they dont think Alabama, Georgia, TN, LSU and on and on are not doing the same thing. These clowns are ABSOLUTLEY a bunch of idiots including said "Big Time Booster" heck I live in Alabama and BY has made $$ to the tune of 8-10 million from what some are saying and that is because of his NIL deals. Imagine what Nissan and Dr.Pepper are giving him?

Last edited:
They want this to be true so bad.

But it ignores 4 decades of data.

The top schools have been playing this game forever.

Now it’s just being played at scale.

Bama has been a mercenary “progrum”
UGA and OSU as well…hasn’t hurt them.

Texas A&M is an outlier and every where Jimbo has been there been scandal and disfunction.

But I get it. If you swapped our classes and the narratives I’d want to believe that the turds were going to fall apart too.

Advertisement
yea ok....
Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back