Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

Live look of the Gator collective having the money but not overpaying.

Yeah, where is all that money going?

Nico Tortorella Aftershow GIF by YoungerTV

This is the biggest horse **** that I’ve ever seen.

In Cuba it isn’t like it is here in the states. A Cuban is a Cuban, not White, Black, Asian, etc..

Are there some Cubans that are racist? I’m sure that there are. But there are racists in every nation and ethnicity.

To generalize an entire people is extremely ignorant and hypocritical.

Advertisement
How in the world does UF not have dozens upon dozens of multi-billionaire boosters since every rando fan they have is apparently quite the expert on Mr. Ruiz's companies inner workings and could clearly do better. They have so many amazing financial experts, it's just dumbfounding that they're not all filthy rich.
Jorts market already saturated, can't support new market entrants

Yes and it was only because of Ruiz.

Notwithstanding what Ruiz and I’m sure others are doing to legally help us compete, in a pretend world with no NIL and no illegal booster bags under the table, do these drips really think Billy wins these battles over Mario???
It's really lucky for UF that all the low character guys pick UM and Ruiz, while all the high character kids prefer swampass. That's how you build a culture. Nevermind the fact that Billy is also allegedly recruiting these low character kids that will implode at UM. The fact of them picking UM shows their true work ethic

845FA5C6-EE3A-4329-A4C0-CAE545276707.jpeg

This is absolutely incredible to me.

This dude repeated something that was fabricated and then says “I didn’t fabricate it”

He’s going by the info of “I was told by someone” and then says I didn’t fabricate it. It’s worse you troglodyte…you’re parroting a fabrication.

I’m whoozy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back