Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
And it just never came lol now with that being said these rankings aren’t the end of his story. Time to go to work.
I saw Emory live once and came away not super impressed. Then I saw his stats and was like 400 yds and 5 TDs.

The competition was bad but he was super efficient when I went back and watched the game.

Emory is perfect for a class where we dont land someone elite...he has some tools. There is something there with the right coach and development and he seems to know he is going to be clipboard guy for a few years.

That being said a good staff will know by December of year 1 if this kid should look around or preach patience.

Advertisement
Basically, any player that we beat them for head-to-head is destined for failure and abject poverty.
Yes and it was only because of Ruiz.

Notwithstanding what Ruiz and I’m sure others are doing to legally help us compete, in a pretend world with no NIL and no illegal booster bags under the table, do these drips really think Billy wins these battles over Mario???

Its astounding that they are putting all their energy into Ruiz and hoping he goes down in flames... gets investigated... hopes the ncaa investigates us

I mean lets not act like UF wasn't paying players under the table along with the entire SEC for all these years...but we are the bad ones.

Remember what I believe Zo and Bennie Blades said in the first U documentary...what angered everyone about Miami was " We were the ones that weren't suppose to be doing it" - meaning upsetting the other "powers" in college football

Advertisement
Advertisement
11E5CABB-2516-4490-A21A-9A6C591C90AA.jpeg

Advertisement
Can someone let me in on where that handwritten list originated lmfao I'm crying
Our guy @Gru found it on Twitter. Random Gator fan. His 317 class projection and deranged thumb has given us a lot of laughs since the summer.

Here is the beginning post on this joke:

Advertisement
Back