Tears Gator Tears

95009E11-3C21-4789-9A1A-00EA46048801.jpeg
DE61BCBB-2CE7-439D-9668-5AC5A0D7117A.jpeg

Advertisement
Yes and no. Kareem had more tools than shaq. Shaq had a hammer, but boy it was a **** of a hammer, it was mjolnir. Neither one is going to be able to anything on defense with the other.

Shaq ain't stop the aky hook. Kareem ain't just stopping shaq. Wilt, no knock on wilt, I just think he was a product of his. Playing with a bunch unathletic white, he was playing against a bunch Larry Birds.

When I grade a player greatness, I look at whose game transcends eras. If put shaq back in Kareem's time, would he have dominated? Or wilt's time? The answer probably yes. Kareem would too. I don't think so much Wilt.

10000% agree, exactly how I look at it as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes and no. Kareem had more tools than shaq. Shaq had a hammer, but boy it was a **** of a hammer, it was mjolnir. Neither one is going to be able to anything on defense with the other.

Shaq ain't stop the sky hook. Kareem ain't just stopping shaq. Wilt, no knock on wilt, I just think he was a product of his time. Playing with a bunch unathletic white guys, he wasn't playing against a bunch Larry Birds.

When I grade a player greatness, I look at whose game transcends eras. If put shaq back in Kareem's time, would he have dominated? Or wilt's time? The answer probably yes. Kareem would too. I don't think so much Wilt.
Please stop derailing this thread and if you’re going to pick a white player to dunk on, try using Danny Ainge instead of Larry Bird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back