Tears Gator Tears

My two favorite gator arguments:

1. That we're overpaying for players. Its not my money?? There's no salary cap? I have no idea what any of these kids are getting paid from anyone or if we're even the highest bid, but they're acting like we're not going to be able to sign kids cause Ruiz is going to run out of money.

2. That our locker room is going to fall apart because they're all there for money/some kids are going to make more than others. That's literally how the NFL works?? and every regular job? I think we'll be fine lol
💯.
1. We over pay, yet let Rashada walk.
I’m sure it don’t cost them a thing. Lol
2, Money is the ultimate incentive,
Workplace or the locker room, unless they want to play for the Gayts. Then they are just playing for the love of playing for the love of the gator. These duds are delusional!!

Advertisement
Where are they getting the amount being paid to these kids?
It’s called Copium…. It’s not public info so who can argue or dispute their false claims and it makes them feel better. They really sense something is terribly wrong, with Billy, Recruiting, and NIL…. But it’s too painful to acknowledge, so the overpaying and other excuses allow them to escape reality.

Advertisement
melanie fiona wake up everybody GIF by John Legend

Santa Claus Christmas GIF

Advertisement
Emory isn’t bad, nor is he coming in to play right away. I remember people said this about Tvd as a committed recruit.

Your evaluation is bad.
Big difference. TVD always had a huge arm. He was a mid 4 star recruit because his competition in Connecticut was suspect.

Williams may eventually become a good QB but he’ll never have the arm that Van Dyke has. When you look at the two as prospects, TVD had a much higher projected ceiling.

Here’s the new UF playbook:

1. Start recruiting kids that UM wants and has already been recruiting for months.
2. Get them on campus and call yourself the favorite.
3. Convince yourself they’ve silently committed to the Gooneys castoff BN.
4. Once they commit to Miami, convince yourself that Ruiz came in late paying millions to “steal” that recruit.
5. Never bring up the fact that UM had the longest relationship.
6. Push the narrative that Miami keeps jumping in late to buy your recruits.

Advertisement

1. Start recruiting kids that UM wants and has already been recruiting for months.
4. Once they commit to Miami, convince yourself that Ruiz came in late paying millions to “steal” that recruit.
Exactly

Advertisement

My friend that is exactly what they do!

Perfectly stated

Advertisement
Back