Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20220729-141730_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-141756_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-141832_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Lol at any game the gator plays in being meaningful. You went 6-7 and got smacked by UCF in your bowl game last year just like the they're smacking you on the recruiting trail now. Maybe you can get some of the losers who fill that **** field stadium to actually donate some cash so you don't have to cry poor every time a recruit picks a better program.

Advertisement
The problem is there’s 374 four star rated players on 247. There’s a huge gap between low four star guys and borderline five star guys.

Example: UF commit Creed Whittemore is the 408th best player in the country according to 247. If you just look at stars and not ranking positions, he’s the same level as Jayden Wayne the 43rd best player in the country.

Our rosters over the years have been loaded with these borderline 4 star guys and we always wonder why they’re not panning out as well as the 4 star guys Ohio State and Alabama sign. It’s because there’s a HUGE talent gap between guys at the top of the list and guys at the bottom

My brother. Welcome to the team. PREACH!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Note to self: NEVER, EVER read Gator Tears in a public place......

People think i've lost my mind I've been cackling so hard.....
It's been said thousands of times here, but jfc this thread DELIVERS. I can't stop laughing. The reference to not being able to get mustard out of your shirt **** near killed me.

Advertisement
Back