Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20220729-135759_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-135833_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean I heard the 5-6 FSU vs 5-6 UF game last year had an electric atmosphere. But hey at least the stadium was on campus right guys. Congrats.

Unfortunately they celebrated that W to long then took the L from UCF in the Gaspiralla Bowl. I see the difference now. The SEC just means more.
The bleachers feel the same at Doak as they do at Griffin. That's what's important.

How is ANY of this funny? Willgriergoat probably spent a half an hour on this and then patted himself on the back like Brian Johnson did after he wrote that terrible essay in Breakfast Club...

1659118263030.png

Advertisement
Paranoid and Shook! Now we’re “screenshooting recruits and sabotaging their recruiting efforts”. Found a new Bingo slot for gaytor excuses btw. I mean it’s a good chance Dijon does flip to them, but the fact that they’re practically on the verge of conceding him to Miami because Mario and staff have turned up the heat is hilarious.

Advertisement
How is ANY of this funny? Willgriergoat probably spent a half an hour on this and then patted himself on the back like Brian Johnson did after he wrote that terrible essay in Breakfast Club...

View attachment 201690
You gotta think NIL. Some Hot Dog joint in Gainesville....
accepted-jonah-hill.gif

How would you like your Weiner covered by Dijon. The kid will love it...NIL galore. Could outbid us. They should make a vision board.

Advertisement
Back