Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Unfortunately that’s a sizable portion of their vocal fan base. We have Canes on this board who went to UiF and I’ve known many gators…. none of whom are like this but yeah, I wouldn’t want to play for a people where a sizable portion of their fanbase talks and looks down on other peoples’ ethnicities.
Some of em even put large UM stickers on their car, and didnt care how many times it got towed.

Advertisement
I haven’t said anything before today because some of our fans can be really weird, but my dad has known the Ruiz family for many years.

They are a hard working family that got to the top by doing it the right way.

These comepingas could be sued for slander. People can’t just be saying stuff like this without any proof or basis to do so.

Not only are they being blatantly racist, but this Crypto guy is an embarrassment to all Cubans (as is the other Pipo guy on their board). Why would they want to be on a message board with such blatantly bigoted @$$holes? Grow some stones and tell them all to **** off.
I must have missed the part of the thread where they were calling Phil Knight, Red McCombs, TB Pickens and other high profile boosters scum gangsters. I’m sure they are equally hatred. I’m sure of it.

Why is Ruiz a criminal again? Did he murder someone like Hernandez. Does he have a Battery charge like...well numerous gators, Did he then resist arrest like Janoris Jenkins. Maybe it was burglary like Cam Newton. I'd love to know.
It is all Crypto and it went from Ruiz is doing some shady illegal things the feds will be coming down on him soon to now he is in the Russian mob. Soon he will be part the Taliban or something. Of course he also states he cannot go into specifics otherwise it would somehow get him in trouble.

Advertisement
"I'm not racist towards Cubans because I eat Cuban food"

Yes. There are also a lot of Gaytor ancestors who impregnated their slaves, so they couldn't possibly have been racist either...

Good lord, the justifications you see the Gaytors spew. "I was just using 'Cuban' as a descriptor of John Ruiz, but I'm not really racist. I mean, I didn't HAVE TO refer to his ethnicity, I was just doing it to be more precise..."

Advertisement
I haven’t said anything before today because some of our fans can be really weird, but my dad has known the Ruiz family for many years.

They are a hard working family that got to the top by doing it the right way.

These comepingas could be sued for slander. People can’t just be saying stuff like this without any proof or basis to do so.

Not only are they being blatantly racist, but this Crypto guy is an embarrassment to all Cubans (as is the other Pipo guy on their board). Why would they want to be on a message board with such blatantly bigoted @$$holes? Grow some stones and tell them all to **** off.

Crypto is a massive sellout. I'm thinking about taking a couple of weeks vacation and hanging out at the Doral Ale House so I can find him and tell him what an absolute sellout piece of trash he is.

13461280-BB86-475C-9829-3F3C538DBEF0.gif

Advertisement
It is all Crypto and it went from Ruiz is doing some shady illegal things the feds will be coming down on him soon to now he is in the Russian mob. Soon he will be part the Taliban or something. Of course he also states he cannot go into specifics otherwise it would somehow get him in trouble.

Have we verified the whereabouts of the entire Ruiz family on the day that Crypto was shot up like Sonny Corleone at a toll booth?

At this point you should start a google spreadsheet to facilitate the avatar parade.

Legit feel bad for you. But only you, other gator fans can get wrecked.

Dropping him for Mizell is exactly what i want. UCF is his speed, literally and figuratively lol

Advertisement
Back