Tears Gator Tears

I haven’t said anything before today because some of our fans can be really weird, but my dad has known the Ruiz family for many years.

They are a hard working family that got to the top by doing it the right way.

These comepingas could be sued for slander. People can’t just be saying stuff like this without any proof or basis to do so.

Not only are they being blatantly racist, but this Crypto guy is an embarrassment to all Cubans (as is the other Pipo guy on their board). Why would they want to be on a message board with such blatantly bigoted @$$holes? Grow some stones and tell them all to **** off.

Advertisement
Or to threaten a troll on CIS

40C6507A-FE99-4E77-9C01-C2B14BC25026.jpeg

I haven’t said anything before today because some of our fans can be really weird, but my dad has known the Ruiz family for many years.

They are a hard working family that got to the top by doing it the right way.

These comepingas could be sued for slander. People can’t just be saying stuff like this without any proof or basis to do so.

Not only are they being blatantly racist, but this Crypto guy is an embarrassment to all Cubans (as is the other Pipo guy on their board). Why would they want to be on a message board with such blatantly bigoted @$$holes? Grow some stones and tell them all to **** off.
It’s insane. I felt horrible for them but then again they’re choosing to stay there. Like if they want to be on a gator board, go to Swampgas where @flagator86 posts and see if that’s more welcoming.

This is a perfect example of why I get crazy about cutting off race shît on CIS. No Cane should be made to feel this way on a Cane board - anywhere obviously- but not here. I grew up in the era of Arthur McDuffie and one thing I can say is that the Canes were always a unifying force in the community that all people had in common. If you were around then as a middle and high schooler like me then you know.

And the libelous crap they write about Ruiz is atrocious. He’s a Cubano who’s done well so he’s a gangster or something like that???

Advertisement
It’s insane. I felt horrible for them but then again they’re choosing to stay there. Like if they want to be on a gator board, go to Swampgas where @flagator86 posts and see if that’s more welcoming.

This is a perfect example of why I get crazy about cutting off race shît on CIS. No Cane should be made to feel this way on a Cane board - anywhere obviously- but not here. I grew up in the era of Arthur McDuffie and one thing I can say is that the Canes were always a unifying force in the community that all people had in common. If you were around then as a middle and high schooler like me then you know.

And the libelous crap they write about Ruiz is atrocious. He’s a Cubano who’s done well so he’s a gangster or something like that???
Yeah, it’s pathetic and slanderous. These Cuban dudes gotta grow some nuts and tell them to go **** their sisters and ride some pigs.

These @$$holes just can’t help themselves. I remember when I was younger and still living in Miami going to Mark Light for the Canes vs. gayta tilts, and they had the most arrogant, obnoxious fans.

“Hey it’s ok if you’re racist and hate my heritage but just keep it off the board and we can still be pals ok”

Also, as a Cuban crypto should no Ruiz doesn’t need the Russian mob, we have our own mob and we’re all in it
These jabronies are the very definition of a beta male. These are the kind of dudes that walk in on their wife getting railed and ask the guy that’s doing the railing if he wants a drink or something to eat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem is there’s 374 four star rated players on 247. There’s a huge gap between low four star guys and borderline five star guys.

Example: UF commit Creed Whittemore is the 408th best player in the country according to 247. If you just look at stars and not ranking positions, he’s the same level as Jayden Wayne the 43rd best player in the country.

Our rosters over the years have been loaded with these borderline 4 star guys and we always wonder why they’re not panning out as well as the 4 star guys Ohio State and Alabama sign. It’s because there’s a HUGE talent gap between guys at the top of the list and guys at the bottom
There's also the impossibility of telling if the #325 kid is actually better than the #399 kid. Nobody's sitting there and comparing each kid to every other kid to determine where in the 300s he belongs.

Advertisement
Thats manly shît though. That’s approaching 120 proof. I’m more in the pussoir class of drinkers.

Mix OF1920 & OF1910 for an OF1915. Smooths out the edges. Both of those are really great bourbons at their price point.

You would drink the higher proof stuff if you were in Indiana. We just get ****** weather with no mountains or oceans to justify it.

Advertisement
Back