Tears Gator Tears

american psycho hot sex GIF

AB241099-246C-4170-A804-06BE1706BC2E.gif

Tom And Jerry Smoking GIF

Advertisement
These gayta mods will never learn. They keep on adding fuel to the raging dumpster fire that is Billy Bob and his G5 staph.

Mario is just gonna keep on bodying them. The more **** they talk, without giving credit where credit is due, the more that Wario is gonna destroy them.

In typical Gaytor fashion, the Gaytor PORSTERS turned this into the Myth of Mustard Flipping to Florida well before it was an actual thing.

And the Maudes knew and never poured water on the fire. Instead, it turned into a 5-alarm blaze and the Gaytor fans are SHOCKED that they are getting burned.

All because they believed in, and repeated, a MYTH.
Pretty sure it is another Que special. Wasn't he hinted at some big flip happening then their board runs with it as being fact only to be let down again. They are like Charlie Brown and the football when it comes to that guy

Advertisement
Pretty sure it is another Que special. Wasn't he hinted at some big flip happening then their board runs with it as being fact only to be let down again. They are like Charlie Brown and the football when it comes to that guy

I don't think Que was the only culprit in this one. He HAS been hinting about Keeley flipping for about 6 months, but I think the "Mustard" flip came from several sources (at least from what I read), though Que "agreed" and threw some more gas on the fire.

Buffalo Trace is one of my go tos. If you can find the green WL Weller, it's a great deal. Also four roses single barrel is one of the better intermediate ($50) bottles I've found
Not a regular Buffalo Trace fan. I prefer higher proof bourbons. Seven year Weller is a pretty easy find fwiw You’ll need to call your ABC liquer store and ask them what day they get it delivered. They’ll tell you they haven’t seen it in a while…. But it gets delivered on ______ day. Where I live it’s a Wednesday. Call every week on that day and make sure you always talk to the same person on the phone. Be nice and over time they’ll remember you. When it comes in they’ll keep it behind the counter and sell only one 750 or 1.5 per person. It comes in around here, ABC in Florida is the only one that has the rights to sell it in this state, about once a month. Good luck. 🙌

Advertisement
Seven year Weller is a pretty easy find fwiw You’ll need to call your ABC liquer store and ask them what day they get it delivered. They’ll tell you they haven’t seen it in a while…. But it gets delivered on ______ day. Where I live it’s a Wednesday. Call every week on that day and make sure you always talk to the same person on the phone. Be nice and over time they’ll remember you. When it comes in they’ll keep it behind the counter and sell only one 750 or 1.5 per person. It comes in around here, ABC in Florida is the only one that has the rights to sell it in this state, about once a month. Good luck. 🙌

I’ll be in Louisville tomorrow for a week trip to visit fam. I go to this one place that has all bourbons you can imagine. Awesome food as well

I’ll be in Louisville tomorrow for a week trip to visit fam. I go to this one place that has all bourbons you can imagine. Awesome food as well
Have FUN!!! Love that city! If you’ve never been to the Ali museum, I’d recommend it. Very special imho What’s the one place?

Advertisement
Have FUN!!! Love that city! If you’ve never been to the Ali museum, I’d recommend it. Very special imho What’s the one place?
I’ve done Ali museum it’s amazing. !

Silver Dollar- old firehouse turned into bar/restaurant.

My father in law works for Louisville Slugger. If your ever there and want a good tour let me know. He played baseball for UL and does this mentorship still with the program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back