Tears Gator Tears

UF has a nice class but its lacking 1) real difference makers and 2) balance. This is an old Miami class for them, where they will do somersaults convincing themselves that recruit x is somehow better than he actually is... Now if and once they actually get a difference maker, they will then go out of their way saying that player x is the best in the nation and that any slight in ranking is a conspiracy against them. The playbook is real

Advertisement
Screenshot_2022-07-29-15-55-38-18_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Not a regular Buffalo Trace fan. I prefer higher proof bourbons. Seven year Weller is a pretty easy find fwiw You’ll need to call your ABC liquer store and ask them what day they get it delivered. They’ll tell you they haven’t seen it in a while…. But it gets delivered on ______ day. Where I live it’s a Wednesday. Call every week on that day and make sure you always talk to the same person on the phone. Be nice and over time they’ll remember you. When it comes in they’ll keep it behind the counter and sell only one 750 or 1.5 per person. It comes in around here, ABC in Florida is the only one that has the rights to sell it in this state, about once a month. Good luck. 🙌
I’m gonna have some Weller Antique tonight

Love that stuff

I’ve done Ali museum it’s amazing. !

Silver Dollar- old firehouse turned into bar/restaurant.

My father in law works for Louisville Slugger. If your ever there and want a good tour let me know. He played baseball for UL and does this mentorship still with the program
****!!!! I’ve been there and loved it. When I go back I’m definitely reaching out to you for that. Thank you 🤗 an amazing place 🙌

Advertisement
UF has a nice class but its lacking 1) real difference makers and 2) balance. This is an old Miami class for them, where they will do somersaults convincing themselves that recruit x is somehow better than he actually is... Now if and once they actually get a difference maker, they will then go out of their way saying that player x is the best in the nation and that any slight in ranking is a conspiracy against them. The playbook is real
Facts it's a nice class on paper no elites. U will lose games this way. It's looks high rated but it's unsustainable on the field.

Advertisement
“MaRiO iS a .500 cOaCh,” do these people realize how dumb they sound? Mario’s 35-13 in the P5, has 2 P5 Conference Championships, and won the Rose Bowl.

Meanwhile, big game Billy hasn’t been HC for a P5 game in his life, was 2-4 against App State at Louisiana, and his “marquee” win was against Iowa State to open the 2020 Frankenstein season. Guy got dogged by any team he played with a pulse.

Advertisement
“MaRiO iS a .500 cOaCh,” do these people realize how dumb they sound? Mario’s 35-13 in the P5, has 2 P5 Conference Championships, and won the Rose Bowl.

Meanwhile, big game Billy hasn’t been HC for a P5 game in his life, was 2-4 against App State at Louisiana, and his “marquee” win was against Iowa State to open the 2020 Frankenstein season. Guy got dogged by any team he played with a pulse.
This post right here should be pinned!!! Fantastic thank you! I’ll be using this in conversations with gators going forward 💯

Advertisement
View attachment 201775

For what, hurting your feelings?
This is classic racist sht.
So a wealthy Hispanic that has a publicly traded company has to be doing it illegally.
But wait, not only illegally but so **** illegal that he will have to serve his time in federal prison cause it’s so bad.
No mention of any tamu or Vol booster as a criminal.
This is why us as Miami fans who live down here hate it when a sofla player chooses any of those sec schools.
It’s the equivalent of driving while black.
A successful minority must have done it illegally or with help from affirmative action.

Advertisement
Back