Tears Gator Tears

With jorts on tight and pinkies in the air
They proclaim they’re the “flagship” up there
Little did they know a storm was near
Little Billy and his army froze in fear
A cat 5 named Mario rode into town
Ravaged and decimated they cowered and frowned

Advertisement
This ****e is soooo funny. Not just about Sorey, but about Gaytor recruiting generally. Just a few hours ago, I posted about how the Gaytors obviously pressured Kinsler to make a commitment because they were so desperate for a recruiting win, and the same thing is happening here.

Plus, take a look at all the "Gaytor recruiting momentum". I saw one of their porsters talk about how they just got 3 4-stars in 5 days (it was 7 days)...

---Isaiah Nixon (St. Petersburg) - OK this one might be a legit choice, devoid of pressure and coercion.
---Gavin Hill (Gainesville) - Kid goes to BUCHHOLZ. His school district border starts...across the street from UiF. This would be the equivalent of UM losing a 4-star from Coral Gables High. DEFINITELY pressured to pick the Gaytors more quickly.
---Sharif Denson (Jacksonville) - People need to understand how close Bartram Trail is to Gainesville. Bartram Trail is so far south in Jax that it's not even in Jax (since the City of Jacksonville and Duval County are identical, they merged as entities), it's in ST. JOHNS COUNTY. All the kid has to do is take the 16 to the 21 to the 26 and he's in Downtown Hogtown. DEFINITELY pressured to pick the Gaytors more quickly, AND HE'S A LEGACY.

And when you factor in Kinsler (Ocala) and Sorey (CHIPLEY, sure it's north of Tally, but it's still country as fvck), you will see that Gaypier is using the Manny Diaz Approach to Recruiting, i.e., winning the winnable local battles.

And look at those Gaytor responses. Sure, Miami and Alabama (two of Sorey's four finalists) are going to CHANGE THEIR MINDS on Sorey. Why? Because we are desperate star-whores? Yesterday, all the Gaytors were talking about how Sorey will be better on defense than on offense...and somehow Miami and/or Alabama will be dumb enough to "change their minds" on taking Sorey as a WR? Oh, but but but Auburn, his other finalist, must be the reason. WHY? No answer to that. Has Auburn been making money moves and I just slept through it?

Obviously, the kid from Chipley doesn't want to be a Gaytor SOOOOOO bad that he is going to try to scavenge some new offers.

As for Miami, outside of the January "pre-OC, pre-WR coach, pre-Alonzo offer", what has Miami done to recruit Sorey? UV? OV? Contact? Effort?

But, sure, Miami is a "finalist". And maybe the Gaytors will "beat Miami head-to-head" for Sorey.
Blake reported that they had worked on Denson all day to get his commit the day he committed. He was absolutely pressed.

With jorts on tight and pinkies in the air
They proclaim they’re the “flagship” up there
Little did they know a storm was near
Little Billy and his army froze in fear
A cat 5 named Mario rode into town
Ravaged and decimated they cowered and frowned
I think a Limerick has five lines. Lol. Per Northern, lines 1,2 & 5 rhyme and lines 3 & 4 are shorter and rhyme.

Advertisement
****, G5 Billy having a hard time beating out Harsin who’s got one foot out the door. Two once proud sec teams Both currently dumpster fires struggling to close on a recruit.Lol. Well they better hope Bama or Miami stay away.
Neither team wants the guy lol. They gonna win by default with half their fanbase not in love with the player

Advertisement
I think a Limerick has five lines. Lol. Per Northern, lines 1,2 & 5 rhyme and lines 3 & 4 are shorter and rhyme.

I would also say that the best limericks have a basic limitation on syllables too. You can't just make lines 1, 2, and 5 run-ons, and lines 3 and 4 are definitely shorter.

A limerick is basically an Irish haiku.

Advertisement
It’s crazy to think how little credibility the previous staff had on the trail. It’s illogical to believe the new one would continue the trend, but they have. I wonder if they never made it right monetarily with high school coaches and handlers. Something outside of our periphery is taking a large role in recruiting. Them and fsu will ALWAYS get theirs, but like we did ours under golden, richt and manny. That’s not good enough to compete with Mario, Jimbo, Saben and Kirby. Oh well

Advertisement
****, G5 Billy having a hard time beating out Harsin who’s got one foot out the door. Two once proud sec teams Both currently dumpster fires struggling to close on a recruit.Lol. Well they better hope Bama or Miami stay away.
I love it. I bet, even though they know bama and Miami aren’t giving him committable offers, they pressured them to include them in his final 4. That way it appears that they beat us both head to head. And they know that our staff can’t comment on it

Blowing up a recruiting class as an incoming coach is one of the dumbest thing I ever seen. He left those kids scrambling for homes with days till signing day. Recruiting is all interconnected. Then wanting them to write love letters as to why they should be a Lizard. Bich watch the film. Hiw can you go back to that area, to those schools the kids from?

Blowing up a recruiting class as an incoming coach is one of the dumbest thing I ever seen. He left those kids scrambling for homes with days till signing day. Recruiting is all interconnected. Then wanting them to write love letters as to why they should be a Lizard. Bich watch the film. Hiw can you go back to that area, to those schools the kids from?
Does that all the while telling star ***** U it’s not about stars. Seems like he doesn’t know how to read the room

Advertisement
Back