Tears Gator Tears

Daquayvious Sorey pushed back his commitment date. The hits keep on coming.

397EE388-21A4-49A8-ABAA-ACE699A48F8A.png

86244B83-8925-43E7-9CB2-5AAAAE770B4A.png

8856ADCE-0C47-4E98-9346-BCF117A282BA.png

AE2D8841-DBD3-4912-AA80-0916B47622C9.png

Advertisement
What’s hilarious is that what crypto (apparently he’s a multimillionaire too) wants to sign a player to an NIL deal in the exact way it’s supposed to be done. Business owners are supposed to offer contracts to players to endorse their business. That’s how NIL works. It’s not supposed to be “just donate money into a fund that will be distributed to players at the fund’s discretion”. You don’t need a collective to sign players to a deal.

Advertisement
They way he has been going in raw on his fellow board members maybe we should invite him back. I think we could flip him to being a Cane fan since he has no real allegiance to the gata
He hates the Canes. lol. He’s all gator, he’s just not a Slurper. I’d like to get him back on but he’s on fire right now and probably really ****ed so I’m waiting for now

Advertisement
UFAG hired sunbelt Billy to help them forget about Dan
But they realized quickly it was such a horrible plan
Cause Sunbelt Billy was a joke from day one at his job
Cause He couldn’t recruit a decent Jim,Harry or Bob
So they stood and watched Mario put Billy in a trash can
Northern does a thread each week asking for Limerick’s to insult that week’s opponent so it’s pretty funny that he did this about their recruiting

Advertisement
I owe you and @TheOriginalCane an apology. Now I think I see why you invited him. He danced to much but he seems pretty realistic for the gator.
No worries. He did what I expected here, which is try to be the gator hero and go at us. I’ve seen him in action in community threads there. That’s his makeup but he’s actually the best one on there. He’s like a mope is here. He’ll rip them, against popular opinion, and then die on the hill which is funny to me.

We expecting anyone today? I know we hopefully have the big guy tomorrow.

Is there a list of commitment dates posted anywhere?

Not today.

Advertisement
Not today.

Thanks man..we aren’t expecting Sydir Mitchell? I see he’s supposed to commit this afternoon

Advertisement
Back