Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Que: "MiAmi PaId 10 MiLIiOn"

Blake to Que:

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE
What a sell

Advertisement
Just typical stereotyping by Central Florida illiterates. Ruiz has olive skin and slicked back hair, so he must be some kind of a greasy operator. Probably part of some organized crime ring.

You should’ve heard the stuff they used to say about Randy when he was coach. They’re literally the sleaziest most entitled and truly racist fanbase in all of college footbal.

These fools think anyone that doesn’t wear jorts and live in anything bigger than a double wide must be doing something evil.

He’s been posting in there with permission at a minimum. He could actually be a staph member as someone said.
There is no way that dude is on that staph y'all give the dude waaaaaay too much credit. He is either a very dedicated troll or extremely stupid or maybe even both. When has he ever been right? Has he ever gotten anything right that would actually qualify as having insider info?
If he is on the staph, then yeah, his job is to get coffee for the guy that gets coffee.

Advertisement
Boys I think the best is still yet to come with Gator tears. For years to come. This is such an exciting time to be alive. It’s only up for us, and only down into the pit of misery for them.

Dilly ******* Dilly!!

20 year flood, starting now.

There is no way that dude is on that staph y'all give the dude waaaaaay too much credit. He is either a very dedicated troll or extremely stupid or maybe even both. When has he ever been right? Has he ever gotten anything right that would actually qualify as having insider info?
If he is on the staph, then yeah, his job is to get coffee for the guy that gets coffee.
Dude, there’s a screenshot somewhere in this thread - either Goldkamp or Blake vouched for him as being legitimately connected to someone on staph.

Advertisement
Dude, there’s a screenshot somewhere in this thread - either Goldkamp or Blake vouched for him as being legitimately connected to someone on staph.
That's even worse then. He really is that stupid I guess. I think the point still stands though.

By the way, who needs coffee? *****Jay fetch the coffee!

Advertisement
Just typical stereotyping by Central Florida illiterates. Ruiz has olive skin and slicked back hair, so he must be some kind of a greasy operator. Probably part of some organized crime ring.

You should’ve heard the stuff they used to say about Randy when he was coach. They’re literally the sleaziest most entitled and truly racist fanbase in all of college footbal.

It's amazing and true.

Look, I have respect for our 20 year old fans who think that "racism is over" and say that they "don't see color".

But the real world is a bit different. I remember when Miami first hired Randy Shannon and both Gaytors and SemenHoles SPOKE OPENLY about how the true rationale for Miami's hiring of Shannon was to get a coach who "knew how to talk to the players today". This was just a few years after Kellen Winslow's dad vetoed his college decision, and there were plenty of Gaytors and SemenHoles who were just as worried about the future of recruiting as Nick Saban claims to be worried about the future of NIL.

I was there for it 15 years ago. I remember.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back