Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
What a sell

You know, to circle back to what @RVACane was saying ALL ALONG...and to tie it into the Citizen myth...

If Miami's NIL deal with Rashada is around the $4M mark, and the Gaytors were going to have to beat everyone by a country mile...and if the Rashada family ASKED the Gaytors for $10M...

Then we know it's gonna take a $6M price premium for a Cali QB to even THINK ABOUT moving to Hogtown.

Again, assuming the Gaytor "10M" number is accurate. Because if Citizen asked for a "starting position" at Florida that we **** sure know wasn't promised or guaranteed at Miami, then we can figure out "by how much" a Miami offer needs to be beaten for Miami to lose a head-to-head battle to the Gaytors...

11161028.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with this and he's knocked it off the park so far in his tenure (recruiting aside so far lol) but that's something I mused out loud earlier today on Swampgas:

Does he identify the weak links on the staff and replace them or does he go the Mullen route and ride it out with his same staff stubbornly? That's what i'm interested in seeing from him next; replacing staff members when it
I thought colleges in Florida weren't allowed to negotiate NIL deals directly with recruits? I know some shadier states have allowed that, but it's a big no-no in Florida?

So why is our Chick-Fil-A tycoon telling us that Napier is breaking state law?

Because those dumb ***s have no idea how NIL works 😂😂😂. They really believe it’s just boosters or schools paying recruits to sign🤦🏿‍♂️. Which makes the tears oh so Delicious lolol.

Advertisement
I heard it’s 20 mil and he’s getting the cigarette boat.
Citizen is the starter and Cormani is reclassifying cause he was promised a starter job too. Rashada benching everyone too.
In fact, the entire 23 clas is starting. Mario strong armed the class as was stated by chicken man.

I’ve never seen such an obvious ploy to spin a narrative all over the internet by one school.
Every site including Twitter has spun and spread lies about their recruiting losses to the point that everyone has noticed and is taking about it. And if you say something otherwise your getting dragged.
They’ve been on the offensive with any negative news and have been hyping
Napier for months. They’ve been repeating the stuff that we say about Mario.

All the while bashing everything they can about any news that comes out of here.

10 million??!!!!Ninja Please!!!

I heard it’s 20 mil and he’s getting the cigarette boat.
Citizen is the starter and Cormani is reclassifying cause he was promised a starter job too. Rashada benching everyone too.
In fact, the entire 23 clas is starting. Mario strong armed the class as was stated by chicken man.

I’ve never seen such an obvious ploy to spin a narrative all over the internet by one school.
Every site including Twitter has spun and spread lies about their recruiting losses to the point that everyone has noticed and is taking about it. And if you say something otherwise your getting dragged.
They’ve been on the offensive with any negative news and have been hyping
Napier for months. They’ve been repeating the stuff that we say about Mario.

All the while bashing everything they can about any news that comes out of here.

10 million??!!!!Ninja Please!!!

It's funny that those "fans" don't realize how bad they're hurting that school. At least fsu is staying quiet bout their L's lol

That's even worse then. He really is that stupid I guess. I think the point still stands though.

By the way, who needs coffee? *****Jay fetch the coffee!
I wish I had the screenshot but maybe someone else remembers one of their mods vouching for QJ having a legit connection. If he’s just a troll and it comes out then someone over there is going to find that post and it’ll be havoc - especially if it was Blake who said it as Goldkamp left.

Advertisement
Back