Tears Gator Tears

Mods would I get banned if I started a Canes tears thread for Sunday? That way I can screen shot them and post in there?
Must have double read this guy’s Que Card or it’s a glitch in the Matrix
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Not to digress but James Coley always gave me a sleezy vibe. I have no evidence to back that up. He could be the nicest, most genuine guy. My yellow flag went up when I would see him or hear him.

You really cant hold being the bag man for multiple programs including for last years TAMU's cla$$ against him.

SR could NOT possibly be MORE full of ****e.

Jaden Rashada didn't care for Florida AT ALL until May 2022, when he was promised a bunch of money to like Florida.

At a certain point when EVERYONE acknowledges that Florida had the highest offer, he STILL did not pick Florida and delayed his announcement.

But, yeah, we're going to continue to hear the lies about how poor, poor Rashada and sad, sad Baxter and waaah waaaah McClain ALLLLLLL just wanted to be Gaytors.

As for his jacka$$ question about "what is their 'fair share' of the load", I'd say IT'S 100% THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN YOU WERE PAYING THESE KIDS ILLEGAL MONEY TO ATTEND SEC SCHOOLS. Last time I checked, none of the pre-NIL bag men were passing the hat to law-abiding alums to contribute $10 per month, so FVCK OFF with your sad lament on how the wealthy Gaytor alums should only have to pay so much, and to exceed that limit is just un-American...

Hey, SR...YOU BUILT THIS DEFECTIVE HONEYPOT. And now you are complaining about the price of poker going up? You had noooooo problems when it was just a couple hundred thousand of felonious tax evasion, but now that it's millions of dollars of legalized bribery, you want us to feel sorry for you?

Fvck off and die. "Fair share" of the load. You want wins, pay for wins. Stop begging thousand-aires to go on a $10 monthly payment plan so you don't have to pay the full load for the Gaytors to be relevant.
Season 9 Clapping GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Well said 👊

Advertisement
SRGators: (on Napier)

He has total support from the administration...total support...we just don't have a large bucket of NIL money. In today's world it is recruiting for the 3 and most 4 star players. It is not recruiting for most all 5 star players...it is a bidding contest. Coach Napier and his staff are winning the recruiting piece, but they will have a hard time winning a lot of the bidding contests.
Those f***faces got into a fight they couldn’t finish…. Mario is a sick sick sick man. I pray we can win the coastal and NY6 bowl. As many of the guys and gal(s), who know more than me have mentioned, recruiting is on fire right now. But with a great season it Will be a massive class #s wise and star power wise. One we couldn’t even dream of tbh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is Ruiz sleazy to them? …

Just typical stereotyping by Central Florida illiterates. Ruiz has olive skin and slicked back hair, so he must be some kind of a greasy operator. Probably part of some organized crime ring.

You should’ve heard the stuff they used to say about Randy when he was coach. They’re literally the sleaziest most entitled and truly racist fanbase in all of college footbal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back