Tears Gator Tears

Orlando (Fla.) Boone Top247 wide receiver Aidan Mizell told reporters earlier this month that Florida was his leader after spending the weekend in Gainesville on an official visit. And while the Gators are still very much involved in his recruitment, back-to-back official visits to both Georgia and Tennessee are giving Mizell plenty to think about.

"They have definitely evened everything up," Mizell said over the phone early Monday while referencing both the Bulldogs and Volunteers.

season crying GIF
flood raining GIF
let the tears rain down...

Advertisement
Orlando (Fla.) Boone Top247 wide receiver Aidan Mizell told reporters earlier this month that Florida was his leader after spending the weekend in Gainesville on an official visit. And while the Gators are still very much involved in his recruitment, back-to-back official visits to both Georgia and Tennessee are giving Mizell plenty to think about.

"They have definitely evened everything up," Mizell said over the phone early Monday while referencing both the Bulldogs and Volunteers.

season crying GIF
Wrong Thread?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Selected excerpts from a Gaytor porster who is evaluating Kinsler (and, yes, I cherry-picked):

---Kinsler, is the lone true Hevesy like project in this class. He is not overly athletic; he doesn’t have a great first step, he doesn’t pull very well, nor is he technically sound.

---I don’t mean that to say that he couldn’t have an Ethan White like emergence, but he needs a lot of work… his benefit is simply that you can’t teach 6-6 – 330#s. I see Kinsler redshirting and developing. He won’t see the field for a meaningful snap before his RS-JR year.

---Kinsler is still a project his run protection is +, but pass protection in limited film is not good…

This is the same guy that Gaytors are saying was one of Miami's top targets (he was not)...

Selected excerpts from a Gaytor porster who is evaluating Kinsler (and, yes, I cherry-picked):

---Kinsler, is the lone true Hevesy like project in this class. He is not overly athletic; he doesn’t have a great first step, he doesn’t pull very well, nor is he technically sound.

---I don’t mean that to say that he couldn’t have an Ethan White like emergence, but he needs a lot of work… his benefit is simply that you can’t teach 6-6 – 330#s. I see Kinsler redshirting and developing. He won’t see the field for a meaningful snap before his RS-JR year.

---Kinsler is still a project his run protection is +, but pass protection in limited film is not good…
Sounds exactly like one of Mario's "top OL targets"...

This is the same guy that Gaytors are saying was one of Miami's top targets (he was not)...

Waiting on FATSON ,Slaton hope to be

Advertisement
Back