Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Thanks everyone for the well wishes....didn't post for the sympathy ( but I'll take it..lol) just wanted to note how much this thread plays a part in making us all feel a little better when things aren't going so good.

As I said I'm fine just bruised up but to say God was with me is an understatement cause if I had hit that abutment 1 ft to the right towards the middle I would have hit it head on as opposed to hitting it like I did and being spun and i might not be here to enjoy the next 5 million views of **** delusion. Just goes to show you never know what's going to happen to you when you leave the house cause I've been crossing that causeway bridge twice a day five days a week for going on 20 years and though I've come close numerous times from people not paying attention this is the first time I've had an accident .So make sure you kiss the wife the kids or significant other when you leave the house every day and tell them you love them cause you never know when your number will be called.

But again thanks to you all and thanks to the UiF Gaytors for all they do to keep us all entertained and amused on a daily basis.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

Last edited:
Now this guy, I can get down with. It would probably end in a fight, but so what?

1655743650043.png

This too:

1655744691899.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Since we got “Fucc you” money now, do you think there’s a chance that Mario and Co. matches the gatard bag, or gets close enough to their bag, just to keep him from UiF? Just thinking…🤣😂🤣

Since we got “Fucc you” money now, do you think there’s a chance that Mario and Co. matches the gatard bag, or gets close enough to their bag, just to keep him from UiF? Just thinking…🤣😂🤣
only thing I say about this is you have 20+ other kids that think they are just as good as Rashada and will want money close to what he's getting....Then you have 60 more already on the team that have played and actually contributed something that will say " hey where's mine?"..this kid ain't done sht yet and won't until the other 3 QB's are gone...gotta walk a fine line or you could easily cause a lot of resentment toward the kid...

Advertisement

Nah. If we do sign Rashada (and it is not about "matching the Gaytor bag"), it will be because we want him. Mario has been recruiting him for years.

only thing I say about this is you have 20+ other kids that think they are just as good as Rashada and will want money close to what he's getting....Then you have 60 more already on the team that have played and actually contributed something that will say " hey where's mine?"..this kid ain't done sht yet and won't until the other 3 QB's are gone...gotta walk a fine line or you could easily cause a lot of resentment toward the kid...
I agree with what you’re saying, just thinking outside the box. I honestly like Moore better, tbh.

Advertisement
1Que confidence v Leeds confidence battle! Haha

Not at all. First, Leeds doesn't act like she runs a cult and her word is gospel. So don't insult Leeds with the comparison.

But more importantly, as others have posted, Williams is waiting on Rashada who's final OV is to Miami, most likely for Legends on the 25th (Saturday) and who will announce his commitment on the 26th (Sunday). We're holding all the cards. Gattis (and Mario and the NIL team) just have to decide when to play them.

Advertisement
Not at all. First, Leeds doesn't act like she runs a cult and her word is gospel. So don't insult Leeds with the comparison.

But more importantly, as others have posted, Williams is waiting on Rashada who's final OV is to Miami, most likely for Legends on the 25th (Saturday) and who will announce his commitment on the 26th (Sunday). We're holding all the cards. Gattis (and Mario and the NIL team) just have to decide when to play them.

I think their mods should change Que's screen name to Que?

Let's hope UGA steals the Gators "lock"

Orlando (Fla.) Boone Top247 wide receiver Aidan Mizell told reporters earlier this month that Florida was his leader after spending the weekend in Gainesville on an official visit. And while the Gators are still very much involved in his recruitment, back-to-back official visits to both Georgia and Tennessee are giving Mizell plenty to think about.

"They have definitely evened everything up," Mizell said over the phone early Monday while referencing both the Bulldogs and Volunteers.

season crying GIF

I think their mods should change Que's screen name to Que?

Yeah, guy is clueless.

It reminds me of when El Padrino used to drop all the 4 and 5 stars who were silents or coming to Miami back on Canestime and he turned out to be wrong 90% of the time. I am almost sure he had an insider feeding him his info and wasn't making it up. He was a nice poster, just too confident in what he was being told. But the staph just had no clue they were being outmaneuvered by other programs. And all of us bootlickers bought into it ... for a little while.

This Que dude is obnoxious and annoying on top of being clueless. I'm over this stuff now. You guys enjoy yourselves with the cat fight. I'll check back in on Sunday or if another important recruiting event happens between now and then.

Advertisement
Back