Tears Gator Tears

From the Gaytor writer who used to be an Arizona State writer:

1655759963322.webp

Advertisement
Yeah, guy is clueless.

It reminds me of when El Padrino used to drop all the 4 and 5 stars who were silents or coming to Miami back on Canestime and he turned out to be wrong 90% of the time. I am almost sure he had an insider feeding him his info and wasn't making it up. He was a nice poster, just too confident in what he was being told. But the staph just had no clue they were being outmaneuvered by other programs. And all of us bootlickers bought into it ... for a little while.

This Que dude is obnoxious and annoying on top of being clueless. I'm over this stuff now. You guys enjoy yourselves with the cat fight. I'll check back in on Sunday or if another important recruiting event happens between now and then.
That’s why he catches grief. He’s giving them info and being an *** about it. Like he can’t be wrong.

Advertisement
THIS is "triggered"???

1655760457367.png

Wait, I'm confused, we are talking about soon-to-be Heisman winner and Top 5 draft pick Anthony Richadson, right, the guy who won't even be at UiF by the time that Rashada enrolls?

1655760838118.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So their potential 1st Rd QB is going to sit a year because of a Kid who won’t even be on roster for another year rather than just ball out and leave for NFL riches before said Kid ever even makes it on campus?? Gaturd Logics
I'm yet to see where Anthony Richard's is a true NFL prospect. Yeah, some NFL prognosticators have him high on draft boards, but he's raw with very little experience. Has physical talent, but isn't decisive between the ears.

Richard's only threw 64 pass and completed 38 for 529 yards. That's 59.4% He threw a whopping 6 touchdowns and had 5 interceptions. He has less production than TVD had in 2 games. Richards threw 6 interceptiions on 64 passes while TVD had the same number of interceptions in 324 attempts. Richards didn't exactly lighting it up. Project him out for a full season and that's 36 TDs and 30 INTs.
That's a very limited and poor body of work for someone getting NFL draft hype. Those stats shouldn't be on anyone's radar except to avoid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back