Tears Gator Tears

Yall all come off the same way, claiming things I didn't say. "UF didn't take our cookie blah blah". First of all I didn't say that and I don't care about that if they took some 3 star rated OL from Ocala. All I said and asked was how can we not recruiting a player but he is scheduled to take a OV? It's a simple question. Regardless pf our level of interest in him. That yall turn into long diatribes. Players have been back up plans that's only gonna get offers in a fail safe scenario, where multiple targets go elsewhere, doesn't mean we aint recruiting them. My opinion of not recruit is no one is contacting them from our staff. But 1 after the other yall pile in here to exclaim that the Gators didn't take nothing from us. Who said this?

Stop back-pedaling.

This is Gaytor Tears. We mock Gaytor delusions.

I CORRECTLY pointed out the insanity of the Gaytors claiming that they "stole" Kinsler from us. I CORRECTLY pointed out that we were not recruiting him.

But MULTIPLE TIMES, you had to jump in to correct us all and respond to me directly, only to point out that Kinsler has a visit scheduled. Which we know.

SHUT. UP.

We tried to explain that SEVEN MONTHS of radio silence, followed by a courtesy visit, does not constitute "recruiting". But for SIX PAGES, you have continued to dig your heels on this silly dispute, using Gaytor Logicz, derailing Gaytor Tears in the process.

Find another thread to rant about how a "visit" is the equivalent of a player being actively recruited as a priority desired target.

Advertisement
And we will end the Kinsler debate with that response…

Everyone from here on out if you want to discuss the ins and outs of a specific recruit then do it in another thread. We don’t just talk Rashada in Gator tears there is also a stand alone thread just on him.

Sorry, just saw this now. I'm done.

An ******* like me totally wouldn’t be up to their standards nor tolerable on the holy site of sites, Gaturd 247!!!

I would just be another “Bro” who doesn’t speak inglés very well and just scUM material.

I just caught up with the thread and see other’s beat me to the punch to get you 😂

Advertisement
where is the confidence on Rashada coming from on our end? Cribby and others have told us we weren't the best offer and the staff was tiring with how this recruitment was handled, why all the new optimism? Emory not committing this weekend?
Fake news. Seems like we stopped pressing hard for Rashada weeks ago and have been all in on Emory Williams.

I just want to address Gaytor Dude's stupidity.

By his Gaytor Mathz, Auburn was the #2 rivalry for the Gaytors, and then dropped to #5 when the Gaytors dropped Miami. Makes no sense at all, but heeeeey, how can I possibly argue. HE KNOWS.

Now, this guy wants to claim that the Miami-Florida football rivalry, played annually from 1938 to 1987 (with one game skipped during WWII), was barely a top 5 rivalry for the Gaytors. And that UGa, Auburn, LSU, and Tennessee were "bigger rivals".

Now UGa I don't dispute.

Auburn has been a regular annual conference opponent.

As for LSU and Tennessee being "rivals" of Florida prior to the Gaytors dropping Miami, that is complete and utter bullsh!te, invented by some young Gaytor fan who evaluates everything before the 1980s with their "2000s glasses" firmly on face.

LSU started playing Florida annually in 1971. At the point where Miami had played Florida for 50 consecutive years (with just one WWII cancellation), LSU had played Florida, on an annual basis, fewer than 20 times. And it's even worse for Tennessee, they didn't start playing Florida on an annual basis UNTIL 1990. Which is AFTER the Gaytors dropped Miami. So this idiot Gaytor fan is trying to convince us that TENNESSEE was a bigger rivalry game for the Gaytors than Miami PRE-1988. When Tennessee had played Florida all of 19 times over the preceding 70 years.

At the end of the day, the Gaytors are acting like their CONFERENCE SCHEDULE creates bigger rivalries than a 50-year annual in-state series.

Bullcrap.
i love your takes and info usually but I’m worried about your carpal tunnel situation with these manifestos

Advertisement
I died when I read that. LMAO POSSE is what he means.....

Posse:
1655739488239.png

Posie:
1655739520497.png

1655739568294.png

Advertisement
I think Que J Chik fil-a is just reporting what he's been told and it's similar to what our most trusted insider has been telling us. That UF's offer is substantial and likely the highest offer for Rashada so far. I think the gator staff is under the assumption that as long as their offer is the highest, he's a lock for them. Everything on our side of the story says that Miami's boosters aren't getting into a bidding war over Jaden because he's not as high a priority for us. Yet, he moved back his commitment and scheduled and OV here. So that says one of three things. 1) He's just trying to milk one last NIL offer from Miami to beat out UF. 2) Miami's money guys had a change of heart and are willing to outbid UF. 3) The Rashadas are willing to take a smaller NIL deal to avoid going to Gainesville.

I'm hoping it's 3. Although #1 seems the most likely but it's hard to believe they'd postpone the announcement and make the OV if they were just hoping for a shot in the dark new NIL deal. It seems like there's at least some chance that #2 is the case.

Either way, I'm cool with it. I like Rashada as a prospect and obviously I'd love to have him here but I chalked him up to bag chasing a while back and I'm not going to flip out if Miami's guys aren't willing to break the bank with out current QB depth.

It’s probably 1 and 3. They want to do one last roadshow to get Miami’s best and final, and our NIL investors may be willing to give him an exploding offer if it’s marginally more and within their price range and budget.

Rashada clearly prefers to be anywhere but UF. So he’ll take something less but not exceedingly less.

When you’re in those last few moments of the deal, concessions can get made on both sides.

So, the board is ****ed because NG is calling someone out, rightfully so btw, on their absolute bull**** of "insider" information. But they're soo scared of the other side of the outcome that they're fighting him?

Can we get NG here?
I've already proposed the trade to @PIPO Waiting on the votes.

Advertisement
This is one of the big problems the Gaytors have. They think these two sentences are equal, and that the situation is a "tie".

Miami - "knows MC from Oregon". Yeah, Mario was RECRUITING him. "Had some real early leans to Miami and loves the city". Yeah, Miami is more like the Bay Area than Hogtown is, and the Rashadas have interacted with Mario for the better part of 2 years.

Gainesville - "he likes Billy as QB coach". Why? Because he said it in one interview? Same kid who also said he liked Fayetteville right after he visited Arkansas, and then never spoke of it again? Look, Billy has been "QB coach" 4 times, three times the job lasted ONE YEAR, and the one time the job lasted TWO YEARS, Billy was fired. "His dad likes Billy from ASU"? Again, what, off of the ONE YEAR that Billy was at ASU? "They like our staff"? Where does any Rashada say that? Even the Rashadas are capable of seeing that Billy has ONE GOOD ASSISTANT COACH on his entire staff.

1655742710104.png

I can't understand why this Gaytor can't figure out that if Miami "matches" the money, Rashada will clearly and obviously choose Miami.

Advertisement
Back