Tears Gator Tears

1QueJay88 said...
Nobody has offered what we have especially with the extras he asked for, not even A&M. A&M’s offer is half of ours. They think they get Moore so that’s probably why. Dad knows UF is desperate because after Rashada what else is there? He’s using it as leverage to get more. Which is why I said it’s simply greed.
This would be sad if it wasn't so ******* funny. Gainesville is such a shthole

Advertisement
And then there's the CAW report:

"I hate to say it but I called it. Decision shuffled the reality is foley and the old guard still are in control.

They offered him something they always do but they offer just a little less in hopes someone outbids them and they can still run to the boosters and yell “see see we tried!”

The program is a joke. With Mullen at least u had a coach who could coach UF ruined his career quite literally . I long said I think the UAA and admin forced him to recruit with a hand already tied and with billy it’s the same way.

Florida will never be a national power again until the UAA and admin decide to go all out. That sort of change in culture especially when the can just continuously throw someone under the bus and sell a false hope and a new promise every 4 years will never change.

To those who thought he was actually coming in so sorry. You should pick the golf clubs up or go focus on the gym or fishing the rest of summer cause it’s more of the same and it’s easy to figure out . I figured this out awhile ago much to thecaw’s haters dismay that said it’s foley and his cohorts it always has been and it always will be"

QueJay really doubling down while being attacked from all sides:

"The recruitment was over as of Sunday & that came from the kids mouth. I heard it with my own 2 ears. I seen the commitment video with my own 2 eyes. So what the **** are you even talking about?"

Why would a Chick Fil A Owner be in the commitment room lmao

1QueJay88 said...
Nobody has offered what we have especially with the extras he asked for, not even A&M. A&M’s offer is half of ours. They think they get Moore so that’s probably why. Dad knows UF is desperate because after Rashada what else is there? He’s using it as leverage to get more. Which is why I said it’s simply greed.

Look, I shouldn't kick the Gaytors when they are down, but this is freaking pathetic.

After Rashada what else is there? Got-damm, man, you have an ELITE ELEVEN QUARTERBACK in North Florida who you've absolutely ignored up until now. And, hey, I'm not trying to wish any harm upon poor Emory, but the Gaytors have been acting like he's a freakin' secondhand condom or something.

Advertisement
It’s the craziest thing. Even if his fraternity brother is on staff, he wouldn’t be seeing and hearing from Rashada with them. Can you imagine that scene in the coaches meeting room talking to Rashada: Napier, his assistants…..

And QueJay. Lmao ok

‘Hey before you press Play I brought us some chicken minis and some Polynesian sauce so we can nourish before we finalize’

Advertisement

LMAO, the big edit guy posted this where Harris has a commitment edit to Florida

Well, QueJay DID say the kid committed to Florida in February.

1655421547689.png

So Florida and Tennessee can offer millions to a QB and the ncaa still comes to knock on a **** 100 millionaire Miami fan? I just don’t fully grasp how this NiL **** works I guess. Seems other schools are clearly pay for play

Wait - was this a mistake or on purpose??

It's kinda like that unreleased Rashada commitment video that QueJay saw.

Gaytors are gonna do it like the Beatles did, they have contacted Peter Jackson to do an epic documentary on all of the failed Gaytor commitment videos and edits over the past few decades. Apple TV will be streaming it in the month of September...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got-DAMMMMM...when QueJay gets pushed into a corner, he really comes out swinging!

View attachment 189710

I would just like to know how a Central Florida Chick Fil-A operator (not owner) was actually present when a kid (located in Las Vegas) actually said these words. And how he saw the unreleased commitment video.

This is all sounding as suspect as Brandon Spikes' airport photos, or a guy who claims that he OWNS three Chick Fil-A restaurants...
To be fair, he only saw the first half of the commitment video where Jaden wears a **** Jersey. Unfortunately for him he didn’t see the second half where he rips it off to reveal a UM Jersey before proceeding to dump Chick Fil A trash all over their Jersey before lighting it all on fire

After speaking with a source close to the situation, it sounds like Jaden Rashada will not be announcing his commitment this Saturday as initially planned.

Gators Online is told the 2023 quarterback is pushing back his commitment to Sunday, June 26. This is something On3’s Chad Simmons has been hinting at all week.

According to On3’s Recruiting Prediction Machine, Florida is still trending with odds of 46.6 percent. Texas A&M and Miami fall in behind with percentages of 18.5 and 14.9, respectively. Florida welcomed Rashada’s family to Gainesville in late May and then received an official visit on June 7.

The Gators and Aggies have been mentioned the most as of late; however, I’m still giving the slight edge to Florida as of today. This situation is still very fluid though.

However, with Rashada’s decision getting pushed back and one more official visit available, you cannot rule out a last-minute trip to Coral Gables or another campus. This allows him to squeeze in one final trip, so that is something to monitor going forward.

“There continues to be chatter that communication between Jaden Rashada and Miami is ongoing as of Wednesday,” Simmons said last night. “The talk of a possible short delay of his commitment announcement continues to linger as well on Wednesday evening. The plan has been for Rashada to commit on Saturday June 18.”

With Anthony Richardson’s stock continuing to rise, Rashada sees opportunity to make an early splash in Gainesville. He also believes in Billy Napier and Ryan O’Hara and their ability to prepare signal callers for the next level. The Gators check off a number of boxes here, but the quarterback is obviously still going back and forth about his decision.

:LOL:+🤡+🤦‍♂️= 🐊

“…He also believes in Billy Napier and Ryan O’Hara and their ability to prepare signal callers for the next level….”

Based on what, exactly?????????

Just putting the question out there.

On what factual basis is the writer stating this?

Did the family state this, or is the writer speculating?

And no matter who said this, on what past performance Sling Blade metrics is it based?

To be fair, he only saw the first half of the commitment video where Jaden wears a **** Jersey. Unfortunately for him he didn’t see the second half where he rips it off to reveal a UM Jersey before proceeding to dump Chick Fil A trash all over their Jersey before lighting it all on fire

That's why you always demand the director's cut...

Advertisement
Back