Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
After speaking with a source close to the situation, it sounds like Jaden Rashada will not be announcing his commitment this Saturday as initially planned.

Gators Online is told the 2023 quarterback is pushing back his commitment to Sunday, June 26. This is something On3’s Chad Simmons has been hinting at all week.

According to On3’s Recruiting Prediction Machine, Florida is still trending with odds of 46.6 percent. Texas A&M and Miami fall in behind with percentages of 18.5 and 14.9, respectively. Florida welcomed Rashada’s family to Gainesville in late May and then received an official visit on June 7.

The Gators and Aggies have been mentioned the most as of late; however, I’m still giving the slight edge to Florida as of today. This situation is still very fluid though.

However, with Rashada’s decision getting pushed back and one more official visit available, you cannot rule out a last-minute trip to Coral Gables or another campus. This allows him to squeeze in one final trip, so that is something to monitor going forward.

“There continues to be chatter that communication between Jaden Rashada and Miami is ongoing as of Wednesday,” Simmons said last night. “The talk of a possible short delay of his commitment announcement continues to linger as well on Wednesday evening. The plan has been for Rashada to commit on Saturday June 18.”

With Anthony Richardson’s stock continuing to rise, Rashada sees opportunity to make an early splash in Gainesville. He also believes in Billy Napier and Ryan O’Hara and their ability to prepare signal callers for the next level. The Gators check off a number of boxes here, but the quarterback is obviously still going back and forth about his decision.

:LOL:+🤡+🤦‍♂️= 🐊
Lol at these ridiculous percentages.

🤡 n3

Advertisement
Advertisement
1655417625245.png

1655417697543.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
what does that tell you??? he surely doesn't want to be in gatuh land...
@TheOriginalCane and i have been saying it - and I said it to Northern Gator when he was on here. The cultural change, access from Cali to Gainesville, the g5 staph… it was, in our opinion, going to take the gaytors killing the field on the money side. I think we guessed right.

@Cribby , does this sound about right?
I’ve always said UF was by far the best deal. They’re willing to do things other schools aren’t. The Rashadas asking number was always close to Nico and that’s not happening but they keep holding out hope somebody will at least beat UF’s offer. They’ve rubbed a lot of folks wrong with these negotiations and why some teams have dropped out.

Advertisement
Back