Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@RVACane knows the Die Hard reference...

"Hans...bubbie..."

View attachment 189703

Still blows my mind that's the dude in Harry Potter
Rick-Dalton-Pointing-Is-a-New-Meme-Because-Thats-Where-We-Are-1200x672.jpg

Advertisement
How did Inside The U steal our bit?

And someone please direct Franks Said Hush to our board...

View attachment 189720
Because @ajone228 posts there and here. Ajone, if you’re dropping that, please make sure to send the customers our way for a proper introduction to Gator Tears. I know they won’t do it like we do.

QueJay really doubling down while being attacked from all sides:

"The recruitment was over as of Sunday & that came from the kids mouth. I heard it with my own 2 ears. I seen the commitment video with my own 2 eyes. So what the **** are you even talking about?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will NEVER ever NOT read her name as "Anal Hickey"...

View attachment 189634
I’ll always remember people posting her updates I think during the Fred Davis recruitment and essentially laughing at us as being a non issue. Glad to see the tables are turning and we are taking it to Dabo

Sorry OT…. Fugggg the GAYtor!

QueJay really doubling down while being attacked from all sides:

"The recruitment was over as of Sunday & that came from the kids mouth. I heard it with my own 2 ears. I seen the commitment video with my own 2 eyes. So what the **** are you even talking about?"

Crootin' be fluid.

Advertisement
1QueJay88 said...
Nobody has offered what we have especially with the extras he asked for, not even A&M. A&M’s offer is half of ours. They think they get Moore so that’s probably why. Dad knows UF is desperate because after Rashada what else is there? He’s using it as leverage to get more. Which is why I said it’s simply greed.
Poor guy probably doesn't even know he insulted his own program by posting that...

Advertisement
Back