Tears Gator Tears

- Sure. Do I care? No. ***** 'em.

- I went there, and UF passed Miami in the academic rankings shortly after and hasn't looked back since, so obvs.

- FSU. You're the most annoying fan base in the country, but you're more fun to ogle at, like an exotic animal at the zoo or a bearded lady at a freak show, than to hate as a rivalry. Most UF fans will rank our rivalry as 4th-5th in importance after UGA/FSU, LSU, and/or Tennessee.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Advertisement
"Can’t draw suspense if the school you have the most buzz for (UF) is set up right away as the last OV. He knows he is going to UF. Like most recruits, they do everything they can to “hide” who they are going to. Think cormani..."

LMAO!!!! They are really talking themselves into a level of delusion not previously seen...
Utah is going to beat them 10+

@FIVE RANGZ - this is for Yachtiegator since he was disappointed & butthurt that nobody responded to his stats:

1654376931100.png

1654376989611.png

What do you want me to tell you dude? Since 2005-06, the program went down hill. Not gonna rehash why it happened but that’s when da gata went ahead as we had to lose 10 out of 11 for da gata to get the bowl win advantage. Congrats!!

Records speak for themselves. Congrats.

Miami:
Bowl record after 2006: 1-10 (I mean, we sucked, lol).
Bowl record prior to 2006: 18-13 (5* National Championships). Not to mention all the Championship opportunities that Miami denied the Semenholes.

Da gata:
First bowl game was in 1912, lol.

Da gata since 05-06: 10-5 (2 National Championships).

You did lose your last bowl game, however you want to spin it, to your version of Miami Dade College in Orlando and your little brothers, UCF!!

Miami vs da gata in bowl games: 2-0 (2000 & 2004) including an a$$ whooping on Bourbon Street, so it’s really 3-0.

Da Gata as a matter of fact hasn’t beaten any version of Miami as they lost the Citrus Bowl in 1973 to the fake Miami (Miami of Ohio), 16-7.

Baseball:

Miami :
1654378497484.png

Da gata:

Congrats on your one championship. Still trail us by 4.

1654378596661.png

If you want to go and talk softball or whatever other sports, go to the Semenhole 247 site and yuk it up with them.

1654379051709.gif

Regarding education, congrats. We will get that fixed as well.

1654378760922.png

1654378837074.png

Advertisement
Coming up on 20 pages of you go

I'm not surprised that you were too stupid to realize that I did and simply turned it around on you.

I see you're still struggling with the quote feature that somehow our entire fan base of non-college graduates who live under the overpass and their illegitimate children mastered on the first try.

Last edited:
@FIVE RANGZ - this is for Yachtiegator since he was disappointed & butthurt that nobody responded to his stats:

View attachment 188371
View attachment 188372

What do you want me to tell you dude? Since 2005-06, the program went down hill. Not gonna rehash why it happened but that’s when da gata went ahead as we had to lose 10 out of 11 for da gata to get the bowl win advantage. Congrats!!

Miami:
Bowl record prior to 2006: 18-13 (5* National Championships). Not to mention all the Championship opportunities that Miami denied the Semenholes.

Da gata:

You did lose your last bowl game, however you want to spin it, to your version of Miami Dade College in Orlando and your little brothers, UCF!!

Miami vs da gata in bowl games: 2-0 (2000 & 2004) including an a$$ whooping on Bourbon Street, so it’s really 3-0.

Da Gata as a matter of fact hasn’t beaten any version of Miami as they lost the Citrus Bowl in 1973 to the fake Miami (Miami of Ohio), 16-7.

Baseball:

Miami :
View attachment 188377

Da gata:

View attachment 188378

If you want to go and talk softball or whatever other sports, go to the Semenhole 247 site and yuk it up with them.

View attachment 188381

View attachment 188379

View attachment 188380
I'll add that those rankings are more than academics.

I want to see where UF is ranked higher than UM academically.

Advertisement
This fun at the expense of the Gators - we all know - borders on child abuse. Child abuse at a Special Needs facility.

I don't take much pride in it . . . oh **** . . . yes I do!!!!!
Look, it’s ok to feel bad for them sometimes. I personally don’t enjoy beating them, but it’s something they need. Just know we’re doing good work, the Lord’s work here.

Keep keepin on brother.

View attachment 188371
View attachment 188372

Miami:

Da gata:

Baseball:

Miami :
View attachment 188377

Da gata:

View attachment 188378

View attachment 188381

View attachment 188379

View attachment 188380
LOL at these dudes using we are #12/6 in National championship in a football board argument about which team has a better football program by including gymnastics, golf, swimming, softball and tennis. 99% of their own fan base don’t even know the name of their student athletes who won those titles.

The only sports that are discussed on 247 or here are football, basketball and baseball and we have them 9-6 in titles in those sports. In football it’s 5-3 with a better record head to head all while being around 70 years less. Not to mention the success of our former players when they get to the next level, but sure you’re a better football program because you have 4 championships in gymnastics.

Advertisement
LOL at these dudes using we are #12/6 in National championship in a football board argument about which team has a better football program by including gymnastics, golf, swimming, softball and tennis. 99% of their own fan base don’t even know the name of their student athletes who won those titles.

The only sports that are discussed on 247 or here are football, basketball and baseball and we have them 9-6 in titles in those sports. In football it’s 5-3 with a better record head to head all while being around 70 years less. Not to mention the success of our former players when they get to the next level, but sure you’re a better football program because you have 4 championships in gymnastics.
How about a round of 👏 for @TheOriginalCane . Je brought us Northern with his impassioned plea for dialogue and then missed it all in Orlando traffic. Lol

Aside from Northern, I’d love to get SU on here as well though he’s now at On3. A drunk margarita sipping TheCAW holding 20’s like a player would be a good guest as well but that’s got to be when everyone is drunk too.

How about a round of 👏 for @TheOriginalCane . Je brought us Northern with his impassioned plea for dialogue and then missed it all in Orlando traffic. Lol

Aside from Northern, I’d love to get SU on here as well though he’s now at On3. A drunk margarita sipping TheCAW holding 20’s like a player would be a good guest as well but that’s got to be when everyone is drunk too.

I’d love to get Que on here so I could work him for some free chicken nuggets at one of his many chick-filet franchises he owns…

Advertisement
I'm not going to your rent-a-stadium ever again. The last time I did was the Will Muschamp embarrassment, and after the game, some clowns who, like most of you guys, probably didn't even attend Da U, were insulting our group, who wasn't even acknowledging them, on the ramp as we exited and then tried to grab one of my friends and start a fight. Plus, your tailgating scene stunk.

If I yell "Five Rangz" to a group of your idiot fans, who apparently want to label everything racist, I'm sure that they'll be angry--because they're idiots. We think you're dumb, and that's why we use it. If you're offended by it, I really don't care, man. I disagree tha it's racist, I don't say it to be racist, and I'm not playing the "jump through a hoops" game to feel bad because you want to make it into something it's not. If you didn't want to be mocked for it, you shouldn't have said it 13013291328 times. K thx.
If you know, which you do, that people find it racist and offensive, then why would you keep repeating it and make it your username? @OriginalCanesCanesCanes

Advertisement
Back