Tears Gator Tears

Let’s be honest here… gators only care about Rashada because he’s a 5* and we know they only care about starts and a lot of our fanbase does as well. Funny thing is the best QB they’ve had since Tebow was a 3 * that would have never seen the field if not for Franks getting injured.

That’s why I’m indifferent if we land him or not after listening and watching some people who know football break down his game a little bit. If we get him great!! he’s not gonna start right away and needs to be developed. I’m totally ok with not having a true fresh QB start for us again.

If that is happening the 1 of 2 things are happened. Our depth absolutely sucks and that’s not good or the kid is a generational talent that is ready to play immediately.
They need him more I think for reasons I’ve mentioned. We need him to not go there. Rashada will pull kids who want to play with him and some of those kids are ones who we ordinarily shouldn’t lose but we’ll have a battle and a half trying to close on.

Advertisement
Let’s not forget this gem and the gentlemanly Gaturds and the 5 fvkk faces that upvoted this:

1654355825577.png

1654355882425.png

1654355916192.png

Catholicgator? Lmao!!

This is Gaturd, nahhh, fvk that….. this is gayturd logiczzz at its finest.

“Miami fans would prefer to win a football game in exchange for losing thousands of innocent lives and multiple wars being the acceptable trade off.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was making it clear for others reading. When I first started reading this I thought it was something Northern said so I wanted it to be clear.
Yep - I posted the screenshots again to make sure Northern is in the clear although @GeorgiaHurricane caught a version in which Northern edited a response he had originally posted.

That would’ve been insta ban for me and ended the whole experiment.

Let’s not forget this gem and the gentlemanly Gaturds and the 5 fvkk faces that upvoted this:

View attachment 188355
View attachment 188356
View attachment 188357

Catholicgator? Lmao!!

This is Gaturd, nahhh, fvk that….. this is gayturd logiczzz at its finest.

“Miami fans would prefer to win a football game in exchange for losing thousands of innocent lives and multiple wars being the acceptable trade off.”
I don’t even remember their team from that year. Who on that roster would’ve made us nervous? I do remember seeing a pathetic Oregon fan outside the rose bowl who thought joe Harrington would’ve destroyed us

View attachment 188355
View attachment 188356
View attachment 188357

Catholicgator? Lmao!!

This sis Gaturd, nahhh, fvk that….. this is gayturd logiczzz at its finest.

Lol at Dim85. They made him a Mod, he got into a debate with Northern and got “K thx’d” by him I’m guessing and Dim85 got mad at Northern and immediately banned him. Other posters, not Northern, complained and Blake or Goldkamp promptly unbanned Northern and de-modded Dim85 relegating him back to plebe status.

:pgdead:

Lol at Dim85. They made him a Mod, he got into a debate with Northern and got “K thx’d” by him I’m guessing and Dim85 got mad at Northern and immediately banned him. Other posters, not Northern, complained and Blake or Goldkamp promptly unbanned Northern and de-modded Dim85 relegating him back to plebe status.

:pgdead:
Yeah, that plebe Tim has made some really stupid comments in Northern’s thread.

Little b*tch for sure.

1654357622042.gif

Advertisement
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions to the best of your ability.

Just a couple more.

Do you feel that you are representative of the gator fan base as a whole?

Would you say most gator fans are smarter or dumber than you?
Just so you know, writing like a toothless trailer dweller is okay. You’re only dumb if you write like someone from the inner city. Gator logic.

Advertisement
Yep!!!

I also edited the post because of the idiot that said we support Al-Qaeda because in 2001 they didn’t play us in the NC game.

The University of Miami has or never will duck an opponent.
Well, on the other hand you have the gaytor…..

And add the billions of state appropriations. UF is a solid school now but it took a ton of money to get it to where it’s at currently.

Let's not forget the decades of disproportionate appropriations that gave massive amounts to UiF and F$U while starving out UCF, USF, FIU, and FAU, not to mention FAMU.

Advertisement
Mario won two PAC-12 championships in the worst P5 football conference and did nothing with them. If you win your conference and don't make the CFP, that's underachieving. The dude's second PAC-12 championship team also lost to Iowa State in its bowl game.

If you win the Sun Belt, you aren't making the CFP no matter what. Billy didn't underachieve with his seasons, and both of his teams won their bowl games. Mario is also 9 years older, so. I don't really care about the rest of this post. It'll happen, or it won't. I'm not making definitives on either before the first full season and recruiting cycle are done.

So older coaches are better?

As pointed out, Mario has been COACHING for 5 years longer. But what is relevant is the comparatives since both were hired at Alabama.

Nothing personal, bu you didn't address issues such as Mario doing more than Billy at Bama, Mario taking a better OC job after Bama, and Mario accomplishing more at a higher level in the lead-up to these new jobs.

You can downgrade the Pac-12 all you'd like. The Big 12 has also had its champion not selected for the playoffs and the SEC just took the two best teams from that conference, so I guess it's not all bad when a P5 champ doesn't make the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back