Tears Gator Tears

I gotta find the Dim85 avatar. He’s the new butt of ****** jokes in here.
Wow his avi sucks like his poRsts and modding

55277F46-D4B2-4020-A04F-8D98E3A2B4EC.png

On top of it, Billy got fired from that job. But I’ll find a better Billy from Clemson pic and that’ll work

Advertisement
Yep - I posted the screenshots again to make sure Northern is in the clear although @GeorgiaHurricane caught a version in which Northern edited a response he had originally posted.

That would’ve been insta ban for me and ended the whole experiment.
I’m going to assume he was trying to be funny and not serious but stuff like that isn’t funny to me. And once I kept calling him out on it he didn’t want to respond to me. But I’m not trying to mess up this thread.

Advertisement
Just so you know, writing like a toothless trailer dweller is okay. You’re only dumb if you write like someone from the inner city. Gator logic.
Air Force... I used to jump out of yall perfectly built C-130s, C-141s, and C-17s like an idiot. Great times. Thank you for your service.

So, In the spirit of gator tears, what is everyone’s favorite gator delusion? Mine is in regards to the 2001 team, arguably the greatest college football team of all time. I have had gator fans tell me, with a straight face, dead seriously, that if they had played us that year they would have beaten us. Which in and of itself is a laughable delusion, but it doesn’t take into account that it was mostly the same team that destroyed the gators the year prior in the sugar bowl. Oh yeah, they also destroyed the gators, in Gainesville, the following year. So the idea that the 2001 gators would’ve been competitive with our 2001 team is laughable when the claim is broken down. @5Rangz, I would be interested to know if there are any similar delusions that the gator fan base makes fun of our fan base for holding? I’m talking strictly football.
You won't get a proper answer. Dude is a gaping wide *******. But I'm a ****head.
🤷🏿‍♂️

Me too. They could’ve won 80-0 if they hadn’t had class and called off the dogs. I still remember the kickoff late in the game where Vilma basically committed a murder on the Nebraska player, who clearly fumbled and we recovered. But everyone on the field was so concerned for the Nebraska player that everyone just ignored the fumble and they just let Nebraska have it.
Called off the dogs? I always assumed they were just having too much fun to bother trying to score that much.

Someone else mentioned this yesterday and its oh so true. What a lot of porsters from other schools (especially the gator) dont appreciate is the incredible humor and parody that goes on here. @RVACane commentary on the the gator porsts is priceless, @Baba Yaga and @PIPO memes/gifs, the endless dry humor, nicknames, parodies, etc. This thread is for us to have a great time laughing at a "rival" who has incredible delusions of grandeur and is afraid to play us, and its oh so much fun!!!!!

Advertisement
Someone else mentioned this yesterday and its oh so true. What a lot of porsters from other schools (especially the gator) dont appreciate is the incredible humor and parody that goes on here. @RVACane commentary on the the gator porsts is priceless, @Baba Yaga and @PIPO memes/gifs, the endless dry humor, nicknames, parodies, etc. This thread is for us to have a great time laughing at a "rival" who has incredible delusions of grandeur and is afraid to play us, and its oh so much fun!!!!!
Not quite as interesting as Colorectal Chat with Irv, but point taken.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest here… gators only care about Rashada because he’s a 5* and we know they only care about stars ⭐️ and I won’t pretend a lot of our fanbase does as well. Funny thing is the best QB they’ve had since Tebow was a 3 * that would have never seen the field if not for Franks getting injured.

That’s why I’m indifferent if we land him or not after listening and watching some people who know football break down his game a little bit. If we get him great!! he’s not gonna start right away and needs to be developed. I’m totally ok with not having a true fresh QB start for us again.

If that is happening the 1 of 2 things are happened. Our depth absolutely sucks and that’s not good or the kid is a generational talent that is ready to play immediately.
He just lost his 5th star too actually

This fun at the expense of the Gators - we all know - borders on child abuse. Child abuse at a Special Needs facility.

I don't take much pride in it . . . oh **** . . . yes I do!!!!!

Advertisement
Congratulations.

Please find where I disputed that Miami has more football success than UF or FSU? Oh, that's right. I didn't.

The Cooper Manning analogy is simply to illustrate that being the more successful "brother" doesn't change the fact that you are still the Little Brother. You are--age, renown, pretty much everything outside of football, etc. That is the case in the present, if you win 5 more national championships--foreverz. Mock Cooper Manning all you want, though. It doesn't change the point.

The Interwebz also says that Seminole Tribe statement is wrong-o: https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...lphins-500-million-stadium-renovation-8659288.

Cool story, Fredo.

Advertisement
Back