Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions to the best of your ability.

Just a couple more.

Do you feel that you are representative of the gator fan base as a whole?

Would you say most gator fans are smarter or dumber than you?
I'm representative of the population of the Gator fan base who enjoys hard cider and Papa John's, but the other two people weren't available to stop by.

I'm smarter than everyone.

I'm representative of the population of the Gator fan base who enjoys hard cider and Papa John's, but the other two people weren't available to stop by.

You actually like hard cider???

That's not the thing.

The thing is that you had the balls to admit you like hard cider.

So older coaches are better?

As pointed out, Mario has been COACHING for 5 years longer. But what is relevant is the comparatives since both were hired at Alabama.

Nothing personal, bu you didn't address issues such as Mario doing more than Billy at Bama, Mario taking a better OC job after Bama, and Mario accomplishing more at a higher level in the lead-up to these new jobs.

You can downgrade the Pac-12 all you'd like. The Big 12 has also had its champion not selected for the playoffs and the SEC just took the two best teams from that conference, so I guess it's not all bad when a P5 champ doesn't make the playoffs.
Mario was a failed head coach at FIU before Saban allowed him to enter Bama's coaching rehab program and was given the AHC job at Bama because of his experience being greater than Napier's at the time.

You're making it sound like being the AHC, OL coach, and recruiting coordinator at Bama, all at once, and receiving more credit than being a single position coach was somehow surprising and a major accomplishment, rather than something that would be completely and totally expected when you hold 3 titles and have a higher status on the staff. You're also making it sound like it's somehow surprising that a program would tap someone with a higher status at a successful program to lead it than a single position coach. Both are laughable.

The SEC took the two best universities from the Big 12 because of money, so I don't really think that makes the point that you think it does. Good programs exist in crappy conferences (see: Clemson); the conferences are still crappy.

Advertisement
LOL, I'm not sure UF would be a top public university in the state of CA alone lol. Nationally??

UNC
UVA
Cal
UCLA
MICH

are all 11 feet better than UF, just to start.
Congrats on naming the 4 ahead of UF and one who is tied:

A1172A3D-C67C-44B8-B78C-877CB80A29E6.jpeg

I’ll bet he is wearing his new pair of jorts he cut this morning….probably heading out to the pig farm to meet up with his relatives…
Actually, we drove to Iowa, where she used to live, saw Top Gun 2, and recreated and meshed our first two dates into one. I wish either of families' farms were pig farms. I told her that I want a pet pig. Pigs are rad.

If you know, which you do, that people find it racist and offensive, then why would you keep repeating it and make it your username? @OriginalCanesCanesCanes
I only made it my username because I saw you guys whine about it over here before making my account and wanted to ruffle your feathers some more. Mission was accomplished. If I could change it, I would, because I've gotten my entertainment from it.

Advertisement

Well, at least we agree that the rest of the gator fans are dumber than you are.

Now, let's talk about how you're the victim of the Downing Effect.

Well, at least we agree that the rest of the gator fans are dumber than you are.

Now, let's talk about how you're the victim of the Downing Effect.
You think that I'm underestimating my intelligence? That's kind of you. But I'm not above-average in intelligence. I'm the smartest person alive. Albert Einstein or those kids who can speak 5 languages and graduated from med school by age 12 have nothing on me.

I only made it my username because I saw you guys whine about it over here before making my account and wanted to ruffle your feathers some more. Mission was accomplished. If I could change it, I would, because I've gotten my entertainment from it.
You can change your username if it suits you. Click your avatar at the top right of the screen and options will pop up that include the ability to do so. Of course, a mod will have to approve it but I can’t imagine they wouldn’t.

I'm black.
I don't find humor in ANY racial epitaph.
Don't matter if you're black, white, African, Asian, indigenous, ****** or Hispanic. I don't find it humorous when it's done to my people (black people) and I have empathy because I KNOW, so how TF am I, a God-fearingan, find humor in that???
You find humor in the George Floyd incident? If not, then you, as a God-fearing man, shpuldnt find any humor in the "FIVE RANGZ" moniker.
Now, if you find entertainment in that, that's between you and God. And that's a fact.

Advertisement
You can change your username if it suits you. Click your avatar at the top right of the screen and options will pop up that include the ability to do so. Of course, a mod will have to approve it but I can’t imagine they wouldn’t.
I think it said that I needed to wait until July 3.

I'm black.
I don't find humor in ANY racial epitaph.
Don't matter if you're black, white, African, Asian, indigenous, ****** or Hispanic. I don't find it humorous when it's done to my people (black people) and I have empathy because I KNOW, so how TF am I, a God-fearingan, find humor in that???
You find humor in the George Floyd incident? If not, then you, as a God-fearing man, shpuldnt find any humor in the "FIVE RANGZ" moniker.
Now, if you find entertainment in that, that's between you and God. And that's a fact.
I don't consider it a racial epitaph, and I am not touching George Floyd discussions or any of the rest of that. Big yikes.

Congrats on naming the 4 ahead of UF and one who is tied:

View attachment 188412

Ah, I see the selective reading comprehension of a Gator education has reared its ugly head. That's a trash ranking site that the entire world of education laughs at. It's a mid-tier news rag no one reads for news. If you want to run with it to make yourself feel better, buy all means (you're just confirming the ignorance brought on by your UF education - if you even went there), but every one of these schools is more prestigious, provides a better education, provides better job prospects, and would be the preferred choice of anyone with a functioning brain stem:

Elite:

UVA
CAL
UCLA
UNC
Texas
Michigan

Then:

UCSB
UCSD
GT
William & Mary

That's 10 without even trying.

Congratulations btw, I was wrong. UF actually WOULD slip into the top 5... in CA if they were there. Probably. Of course if UF was there and not in a Northern Florida landlocked cow town they would probably draw better students and faculty and be a better school.

UF is in a tier just after with schools like Cal Irvine, Wisconsin, UGA, etc.

You guys have definitely improved, in a period where we took a statistical dip in the rags, so don't think I am being intellectually dishonest, though I know that would be an easy cop out for you. But as someone who has lived on both coasts, including NYC and LA, DC as well as Florida, and other places where things actually happen, and spends time in boardrooms and dabbled in education philanthropy, I can tell you no one nowhere relevant gives UF a lick of stature. You get lumped in with FSU (unfairly I admit with FSU), Bama, UGA, etc. To be blunt, you're pretty invisible. It's just a best of the rest situation, which is nice if you want to run a southern fertilizer company one day I guess, but UF is considered a good regional school that isn't even thought of outside of FL and the SEC states.

Let me put it this way... the top law firms in NYC almost exclusively recruit Harvard, Yale, Columbia and NYU law schools. If they do peek under the hood of the next tier and decide to look at some publics after the rest of the Ivy's and elite small privates, be honest and think how far down the list UF would be. Spoiler: not on the list, even if the missiles were flying. You really think you're even in the conversation with CAL, UCLA, UVA, MICH, UNC? You're 1000 metric miles below them in stature.

Which is why you are predictably most likely from a small to midsize Florida town, and stayed in state to get discounted tuition like most of the rest of your classmates, except for a few bright kids who got bribed to come, and of course the thousands of Santa Fe dregs that feed into your "elite" university. Then you stayed in-state for your career, as the value of your degree disintegrates once you get out of FL, and goes to almost nothing once you leave the south. You're trapped by your regional education.

Go Crocs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You think that I'm underestimating my intelligence? That's kind of you. But I'm not above-average in intelligence. I'm the smartest person alive. Albert Einstein or those kids who can speak 5 languages and graduated from med school by age 12 have nothing on me.
Now you're trolling.
I don't consider it a racial epitaph, and I am not touching George Floyd discussions or any of the rest of that. Big yikes.
Touché on the George Floyd situation.

That part was rhetorical, anyway. But if you don't think it's a racial epithet, than that's between you and God.
But I'm pretty sure you know better than to walk around Overtown and yell that out. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ah, I see the selective reading comprehension of a Gator education has reared its ugly head. That's a trash ranking site that the entire world of education laughs at. It's a mid-tier news rag no one reads for news. If you want to run with it to make yourself feel better, buy all means (you're just confirming the ignorance brought on by your UF education - if you even went there), but every one of these schools is more prestigious, provides a better education, provides better job prospects, and would be the preferred choice of anyone with a functioning brain stem:

Elite:

UVA
CAL
UCLA
UNC
Texas
Michigan

Then:

UCSB
UCSD
GT
William & Mary

That's 10 without even trying.

Congratulations btw, I was wrong. UF actually WOULD slip into the top 5... in CA if they were there. Probably. Of course if UF was there and not in a Northern Florida landlocked cow town they would probably draw better students and faculty and be a better school.

UF is in a tier just after with schools like Cal Irvine, Wisconsin, UGA, etc.

You guys have definitely improved, in a period where we took a statistical dip in the rags, so don't think I am being intellectually dishonest, though I know that would be an easy cop out for you. But as someone who has lived on both coasts, including NYC and LA, DC as well as Florida, and other places where things actually happen, and spends time in boardrooms and dabbled in education philanthropy, I can tell you no one and nowhere relevant gives UF a lick of stature. You get lumped in with FSU, Bama, UGA, etc.I other words, you're pretty invisible. It's just a best of the rest situation, which is nice if you want to run a southern fertilizer company one day I guess, but UF is considered a good regional school that isn't even thought of outside of FL and the SEC states.

Let me put it this way... the top law firms in NYC almost exclusively recruit Harvard, Yale, Columbia and NYU law schools. If they do peek under the hood of the next tier, be honest and think how far down the list UF would be. Spoiler: not on the list, even if the missiles were flying. You really think you're even in the conversation with CAL, UCLA, UVA, MICH, UNC? You're 1000 metric miles below them in stature.

Which is why you are predictably most likely from a small to midsize Florida town, and stayed in state to get discounted tuition like most of the rest of your classmates, except for a few bright kids who got bribed to come, and of course the thousands of Santa Fe dregs that feed into your elite university. Then you stayed in-state for your career, as the value of your degree disintegrates once you get out of FL, and goes to almost nothing once you leave the south. You're trapped by your regional education.

Go Crocs.
triggered GIF

You're very upset and in denial. That's tragic. I did enjoy the fantasy about my background.

Now you're trolling.

Touché on the George Floyd situation.

That part was rhetorical, anyway. But if you don't think it's a racial epithet, than that's between you and God.
But I'm pretty sure you know better than to walk around Overtown and yell that out. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I don't have an on or off switch. I've been the same persona in this thread the entire time.

You called me a pagan the other day anyway, so cool beans. You're right. I do know better than to do that. I also know better than to walk around Overtown.

triggered GIF

You're very upset and in denial. That's tragic. I did enjoy the fantasy about my background.

Upset? Triggered? Hmmmmm... ok. I politely listed what's real. As I predicted, it hurt. I get it. I get why instead of addressing a single irrefutable fact, you are calling me upset and posting a silly meme picture. Basic predicable response form someone who's been beat. When there is no way to win, lash out. There is nothing you can say that is going to make UF an elite school, and frankly there is nothing I can say to make it worse. It is what it is. Which is as I described. Enjoy your landlocked Florida life. Because you can't really leave and make a real living with your regional rural SEC state school degree. Which is probably best for you anyway. You're a guy who makes up racist screen names to fight with people on their college football message boards about how pathologically defensive you are about a regional rural university. You would get eaten alive in the show. Stay in your lane, where its safe.

Advertisement
Back